Windows 10: FCC imposes new consumer privacy rules on ISPs

Discus and support FCC imposes new consumer privacy rules on ISPs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The US regulatory agency will require broadband providers to get the approval of customers before sharing their sensitive information. The Federal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

FCC imposes new consumer privacy rules on ISPs

Read more: FCC imposes new consumer privacy rules on ISPs | ZDNet

See also: FCC Adopts Broadband Consumer Privacy Rules | Federal Communications Commission

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2016
  2. LCRT Win User

After Add A Secure Exchange Account to phone It is impossible to connect to computer

that's probably because iphones and android devices do not integrate so much with the domain policies and therefore cannot enforce those rules. again, talk to your administrator - it isn't YOUR privacy when you add corporate accounts to the device - you're
    accepting whatever limitations they impose on your device, for THEIR privacy and security.

3. how do I connect my Windows 7 phone to my home Wi-Fi network?

also wireless sync, but i have no idea what idiot imposed the "10 minutes on a charger" rule.

davor.radman, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

FCC imposes new consumer privacy rules on ISPs

1. FCC imposes new consumer privacy rules on ISPs - Similar Threads - FCC imposes consumer

2. ISP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISP: HiIs there a way to change my default to a new ISP even if the old one is still active?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/4779db50-c490-4077-a60a-e8fac7b29365
  3. ISP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ISP: HiIs there a way to change my default to a new ISP even if the old one is still active?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/4779db50-c490-4077-a60a-e8fac7b29365
  4. ISP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Privacy Violation and Microsoft not Obeying Their Own Rules

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Violation and Microsoft not Obeying Their Own Rules: Since I first got my windows 10 machine over a year ago I have noticed that Microsoft collects all the diagnostics data on my machine even though I have set the setting to required only. If I go to the App and Service activity on my Microsoft account privacy page I can see...
  6. FCC App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FCC App: I need to download FCC FreeConferenceCall App and it won't download from app store. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fcc-app/7e0980b4-d552-41c7-a2ba-41afff727afd
  7. FTC Imposes $5 Billion Penalty and Privacy Restrictions on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    FTC Imposes $5 Billion Penalty and Privacy Restrictions on Facebook: Facebook, Inc. will pay a record-breaking $5 billion penalty, and submit to new restrictions and a modified corporate structure that will hold the company accountable for the decisions it makes about its users’ privacy, to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that the...
  8. FCC approves Net Neutrality rules

in Windows 10 News
    FCC approves Net Neutrality rules: A historic vote took place in Washington, D.C today where the FCC voted to reclassify broadband under Title II which gives the regulatory body authority to impose rules over broadband providers. The new rules are designed to make sure that the Internet remains free of...
  9. New Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 fastest, privacy-first consumer DNS service

in Windows 10 News
    New Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 fastest, privacy-first consumer DNS service: Cloudflare's mission is to help build a better Internet. We're excited today to take another step toward that mission with the launch of 1.1.1.1 — the Internet's fastest, privacy-first consumer DNS service. This post will talk a little about what that is and a lot about why...
  10. Congress voted to overturn Internet privacy rules...

in Windows 10 News
    Congress voted to overturn Internet privacy rules...: I'm watching the Senate channel [C-Span2] and they're holding a vote to repeal the privacy rules passed in 2016: Congress is set to vote Thursday to nullify the new broadband privacy rules passed by the Federal Communications Commission last year. The rules, which...