Windows 10: Feature Update 1803 wants to install again??

Discus and support Feature Update 1803 wants to install again?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] But: [img] AND I've restarted lots of times and KB4100403 appeared to install/update on restart just fine???? SO what should I do now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by perdrix, May 26, 2018.

1. perdrix Win User

Feature Update 1803 wants to install again??

Feature Update 1803 wants to install again?? [​IMG]

But:

Feature Update 1803 wants to install again?? [​IMG]

AND I've restarted lots of times and KB4100403 appeared to install/update on restart just fine????

SO what should I do now?

Thanks David

:)

perdrix, May 26, 2018

2. Feature Update 1803

1) My laptop shipped with Win 10 installed, so I know the hardware is sufficient.

2) Feature Update 1803 downloads (how may GB I'm not sure, please start giving us that info so we have an idea if we should give up for the night since it destroys rural ISP speeds or wait on it)

3) Feature Update 1803 installs to 49% and then tells me that my hardware is incompatible (see number 1 for why I think that's wrong)

4) Look up all trouble shooting steps to see what I have tried already, I did them all

5) can we at least have the option to please have control over our own PCs so we can tell it to stop sucking bandwidth repeatedly attempting to automatically install a bugged "update"?

6) Failing that, can we at least get an intelligent auto update that does the system check *before* downloading and attempting to apply so it can get its false flag first and forgo the download?

ScottGarling, May 29, 2018
  3. update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Feature Update 1803 wants to install again??

1. Feature Update 1803 wants to install again?? - Similar Threads - Feature Update 1803

2. Windows wants to install successfully installed update again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wants to install successfully installed update again: Since yesterday Windows Update offers me to install an update KB4579311 which I already installed successfully some time ago as you can see in the screenshot below. According to the update history it was also successful. Is that a bug? I couldn't find anything about something...
  3. Windows 10 Feature Update 1803 Freezing @ 81% Complete Again & Again

Windows 10 Feature Update 1803 Freezing @ 81% Complete Again & Again: I've done everything the Windows update troubleshooter has recommended, have plenty of space on my drive and have updated all of the drivers I could locate. Does anybody have any other suggestions, please?...
  4. Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again: I updated my Desktop Computer Windows to 1903 on Tuesday evening. WinVer says it is 1903 (Build 18362.239) Friday, 2 days later, it wants me to install 1903 again next time I Restart or Shut Down Getting scared, cb 138640
  5. Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Wants to Install Itself Again: I updated my Desktop Computer Windows to 1903 on Tuesday evening. WinVer says it is 1903 (Build 18362.239) Friday, 2 days later, it wants me to install 1903 again next time I Restart or Shut Down Getting scared, cb 138640
  6. Microsoft feature update 1803

Microsoft feature update 1803: Ok so i don't know why, but the update 1803gave me a problem. Which was that it made my system into an unstable mess. It happened just after I finished installing the update. I thought that it was just my laptop overheating, but when I took care of that it still has that...
  7. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  8. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  9. Install Feature Update 1803

Install Feature Update 1803: HI. I looking for some help. Specifically, exactly how do I install Feature Update 1830 which came out a month or so ago, WITHOUT using WIndows Update? I can't use Windows Update because it is clogged up with the constant failure of update KB4074588. Also, Restart is cloged...
  10. After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.

After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.: The 1803 update went through without issue. But now windows update is trying to run the update again. My system shows I am running 1803 17134.48. When I push retry, I quickly see something about unable to download before it settles to show the error code. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is windows feature update installing again

2. why have microsoft installed update 1803 again

3. windows feature update 1803 49%