Windows 10: Features Added To Edge Right Click Options

Discus and support Features Added To Edge Right Click Options in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; @CmmTch Ok. Apology accepted. No hard feelings. Misspelling my name has been done before. It's easy to overlook. Most members here just call me HG.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gator2013, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Tony K Win User

Features Added To Edge Right Click Options

@CmmTch

Ok. Apology accepted. No hard feelings. Misspelling my name has been done before. It's easy to overlook. Most members here just call me HG. Easier to type and hardly ever an error. *Smile

I know it's much better to try to understand than to be understood. I really don't consider myself all that important, although I know have my place in life. Being a member of 8F it was very difficult at times to be a part of a support community when a lot of disagreeing people came on just to express their ignorant opinion on the direction MS was taking with the Modern OS. I have no qualms with people that don't like it or even use 3rd party to make it what they want, but yet some install it and then cry bloody murder that it's the worst ever. Really don't get that at all. It went even so far as a 7F member calling me "a self-proclaimed 8 guru". Perhaps I'm being over-protective, but I'll be dammed if it'll happen here. (Misspelled on purpose *Wink)

Misinformation is another thing. I'm not going to proclaim I know all the system, but I do try my best to learn aspects of it before commenting. I'm glad you fessed up that that's what happened here. We all make mistakes. We're human. Let's accept it for what it is and move on.

Again, good day to you and happy computing. *Smile

Tony K, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Contra Win User

i just use Google Chrome it works well and have been using it for some time

Contra, Aug 20, 2015
  3. aztec506 Win User
    I have a question about right clicking in Edge. Whenever I right click anywhere other than a link there are only three options: 1) select all 2) inspect element 3) view source When using a mouse I've become very accustomed to using the right click to return to a previous page. I know the keyboard shortcut, just wondering if there's a way to increase the options of a right click in the browser that would include being able to select "back"?

aztec506, Oct 4, 2015
  4. dacrone Win User

hahaha I love how this went from Edge questions/comments to keyboard warriors at their finest... gotta love the forum life

dacrone, Oct 5, 2015
  5. aztec506 Win User
    Well shucks, I was trying to get it back to Edge questions/comments, right?

aztec506, Oct 5, 2015
  6. jymp Win User
    What was MS thinking when they made it so you can't edit the Favorites icons to only the icon without the text in Edge ?, until this and the start menu and apps not working half the time Win 10 is a no go, at least for me

7. prikker Win User
    Only 3 options on rightclick is very little. Hopefully more options in the future. Waiting for extensions. When they arrive I might ditch Firefox as my main browser. Untill then I stick with Fx 64 bit beta's.

prikker, Oct 5, 2015
  8. Tony K Win User

Hi there. There won't be extensions in Edge for it is a WinRT app as with the immersive IE we saw in 8/8.1. Here's some proof in it's development as per Gabe Aul.

Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10547 | Windows Experience Blog

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Features Added To Edge Right Click Options - Similar Threads - Features Added Edge

2. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  5. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  6. Right Click Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  7. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  8. Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail: What’s changing We’re adding more options to the right-click context menu in Gmail. [ATTACH] New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode on [ATTACH] New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode off[ Who’s impacted All end users Why you’d use it With...
  9. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"
  10. Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?: I Windows 7 I had additional actions in the Explorer Right Click Menu, such as Edit with Photoshop for image files. I'm fairly sure I added these manually, but I can't remember how. I'm also curious why they have gone. There was a dialog box to enter them as I recall, with...