Windows 10: Features for Windows 10 1703 Where to find to install on a USB stick.

Discus and support Features for Windows 10 1703 Where to find to install on a USB stick. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Features for Windows 10 1703 Where to find to install on a USB stick. Due to my very slow broadband speed (3 Mbps [shared]) I can go to a local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xXTenXx, Apr 16, 2017.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Features for Windows 10 1703 Where to find to install on a USB stick.

Due to my very slow broadband speed (3 Mbps [shared]) I can go to a local cafeteria and download it quicker, and install it via USB.

Thanks in Anticipation!!

:)

xXTenXx, Apr 16, 2017

2. how can i download windows 10 pro to a usb

where do i find the link to download windows 10 pro to a usb stick

DaleJohnson3, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Windows 10 (1703) setup issue

Thanks for the reply,

I am sure that my machine can handle UEFI. It is currently running Windows 10 1607, which was installed right from the same usb stick. To finally make sure that this is not a machine failure i've created bootable usb stick using ISO image of windows 10 build
    1607 and everything worked without a single problem. Still no luck with the build 1703.

StreakFlash, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 16, 2017
  5. xXTenXx Win User
    My apologies for posting this in the wrong forum, as this upgrade comes from Windows Update, I thought that, that would be the forum to post it in.
    Thanks for the info though.
    Cheers!!

xXTenXx, Apr 16, 2017
  6. xXTenXx Win User
    Hi is it possible to D/L this to a Samsung Galaxy 7 then install it by transferring it to my PC or to a USB drive?

xXTenXx, Apr 16, 2017
  7. Do you mean using Samsung Galaxy 7 instead of your PC to download the ISO file?

Matthew Wai, Apr 16, 2017
  8. EliteData Win User

i would say yes as long as its just a straight download and your device has the space necessary to save it.

EliteData, Apr 16, 2017
  9. Bree New Member
    If you got to this page....
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10
    ...on a device that doesn't rum Windows you will be routed to a page where you can download the .iso directly. Providing you have the space available to save it (about 4GB) you should be able to use your phone.

10. Have you tried that before?

Matthew Wai, Apr 17, 2017
  11. Bree New Member
  12. Does it apply to a device running Linux?

13. Bree New Member

It should apply to any browser that identifies itself as belonging to a 'foreign' OS, though to be honest I hadn't tried in on actual Linux, just used emulation in windows - Linux isn't in the list for Edge/IE's emulation so I used Safari.

I have tested it now - booted from a Knoppix Live USB with Iceweasel. I needed to give permission for scripts to run but was then diverted to the direct download page.

14. Simply by clicking on 'Yes' in a dialog box?

15. Bree New Member
    Yes, on visiting the download page a dialog box popped up at the bottom of the screen with option to allow scripts to run. Only after allowing the script did it divert from the 'download the MCT' page to 'download an iso'.

Thema:

1. Features for Windows 10 1703 Where to find to install on a USB stick. - Similar Threads - Features 1703 Where

2. Windows 10 Installation through USB Stick Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation through USB Stick Problem: Problem :1. I used Windows Installation Media to install Windows 10 using a USB Flash Drive in my Dell XPS 13 Laptop.Link 1: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows102. I removed all partions, formated them.3. Started installating4. After it prompted that it...
  3. Windows 10 Installation through USB Stick Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation through USB Stick Problem: Problem :1. I used Windows Installation Media to install Windows 10 using a USB Flash Drive in my Dell XPS 13 Laptop.Link 1: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows102. I removed all partions, formated them.3. Started installating4. After it prompted that it...
  4. Windows 10 Installation through USB Stick Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems installing Windows 10 from USB stick.

Problems installing Windows 10 from USB stick.: Hello. I have built a desktop computer, and I am trying to install windows 10 on an M2 disk. I still have my system disk from the previous desktop, but as that is an HDD, I want to get rid of it to reduce ambient noise from the computer. I have created a windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 on the USB stick

Windows 10 on the USB stick: I want to download Windows 10 on the USB stick. But I’ve found a file called ‘system volume information’, which I cannot delete. How can I install Windows 10 on a USB stick and do I need this file?...
  7. windows 10 usb stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 usb stick: Windows 10 refuses to recognise any of my usb sticks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-usb-stick/d912e459-704e-4d75-a97e-b2316939c1a5
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 failed to install

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 failed to install: Hello people, I m using windows 10 pro and i m unable to install windows 10 creator update version 1703 since its release daily its start downloading itself and at the end it says update failed to install i lost too much data i m fearing about cost now.*Sad One thing i...
  9. Can you install Windows 10 on a USB stick?

Can you install Windows 10 on a USB stick?: I often run Ubuntu Linux off of a USB onto which it has been installed. I'm just wondering, can you do the same with Windows 10 in that you install Windows 10 on a USB stick and then you can boot/run Windows 10 off the stick? Thank you 71021
  10. Installing Windows 10 Pro from USB Stick

Installing Windows 10 Pro from USB Stick: Hi, So, I can't find anything online about this, and I hope someone here can help! I'm building my own PC from scratch, and I want to install Windows 10 Pro, I bought the key and everything seemed OK. When I installed the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft...