Windows 10: FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is insane!!! Who's going to pay for my new PC??? It's a nightmare using Windows 10! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost ruined my PC once!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cheryl_7, Jul 23, 2018.

1. cheryl_7 Win User

FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is insane!!!

Who's going to pay for my new PC???

It's a nightmare using Windows 10! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost ruined my PC once!!

Sooooooooooooooooo slow!!! 10 seconds to open up the start MENU!!!! So unbearably slooooooooooow!!!!

obviously it's my hardware but seriously, why didn't you warn me before updating?? Oh, i see, you wan't everybody on windows 10 & want to shove it down our throats!! REALLY MAD!!!

Was fine at first, until the updates started messing up the machine!!!!using this pc now with internet IS IMPOSSIBLE!!

would've never been this mad if you warned me before upgrading!!!! just a nice little message saying, "YOUR COMPUTER MIGHT BE SLOW WITH WINDOWS 10 IF YOU UPGRADE" but no, no warning, just this: "WINDOWS 10 IS sooooooooooooooooo NICE & IT HAS CORTANA & THIS & THAT & BLA BLA BLA BLA......................."

Anyone at Microsoft paying for the new hardware that i have to BUY??? an i3 would be nice with an extra 2gb of ram. money doesn't grow on tress you know!!!!

If there IS ANY possible way that i can get my Windows 8.1 back, WITHOUT paying for it, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS tell me how!

7 months of pure hell after updating to windows 10.

:)

cheryl_7, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - FED

2. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  3. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  4. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  6. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  7. I am fed up with blue screens!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  8. I am fed up with blue screens!!

I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  9. Fed up with alt spaces worthless search bar ripping me out of whatever window I'm in when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fed up with alt spaces worthless search bar ripping me out of whatever window I'm in when...: The fact that I had to waste space on my pc ("powerplay" yes I know its small) that I bought and paid for to use my keyboard that I bought and paid for how I want to is beyond unacceptable. Either remove the feature or add a menu to the pc that allows us to deal with OUR OWN...
  10. am I the only one who fed up with windows updates that take away simplicity and insert...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am I the only one who fed up with windows updates that take away simplicity and insert...: Just had another automatic windows up date. Once again half my saved passwords have disappeared. I am plagued with Bing A1, Microsoft popsup about things I have always said i don't want. Insted of google in the task bar I have to do a two stage process. My outlook layout has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 fed up