Windows 10: Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security

Discus and support Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Another interesting find for computer security. This time from the Federal Trade Commission(FTC). The internet offers access to a world of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cliff S, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security

Another interesting find for computer security. This time from the Federal Trade Commission(FTC).

Site link

:)

Cliff S, Jun 12, 2015

2. how to remove Windows 10 from updates

You can't. Microsoft has engineered it to keep going. A complaint to the Federal Trade commission might help.

SurvivalAdvisor, Jun 12, 2015
  3. Rob Koch Win User
    Rob Koch, Jun 12, 2015
Thema:

Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security

1. Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security - Similar Threads - Federal Trade Commission

2. Download Commissioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Commissioning: The Microsoft store is blocked when starting the download, I am installing Crunchyroll and the bar does not move to show the progress. This also happened to me when trying to install Minecraft....
  3. Download Commissioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Commissioning: The Microsoft store is blocked when starting the download, I am installing Crunchyroll and the bar does not move to show the progress. This also happened to me when trying to install Minecraft....
  4. Download Commissioning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Anyone experiened in trading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone experiened in trading?: Hey everyone! Hopefully I am welcome here as I have never posted on forums before, but I think this is where I can get some help *Rolleyes Long story short, recently I decided to learn and read about Trading and I am going to start trading on ProfitsTrade Review any advice If...
  6. Microsoft Trade-in no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Trade-in no response: Has any one here used Microsoft's trade-in service? I have sent my laptop to Microsoft after getting a quote and received a text saying that have received my device and will process my device within the next 5 working days but I have had no news since. I tried calling...
  7. Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibility of a refund or trade-in?: So I've recently bought a product key for Minecraft Starter's Collection, but it turned out that it was for the XBOX ONE version when what I really needed was the one for Windows 10. I was just wondering to see if there was any way a refund was possible or a trade-in for the...
  8. Federal employee discount

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Federal employee discount: I am curious, is there still a federal employee discount for windows 10 & office? The home use program used to have these https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/office-home-use-program?rtc=1 but now it only gives a 30% discount on office 360, which I 100% do not want. As...
  9. Old Computer listed on account but now out of commission

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Old Computer listed on account but now out of commission: I had and old Dell optiplex computer that i took out of commission quite some time ago as it no longer worked. The computer is still listed as one of my computers. Can Microsoft provide me with the windows 10 pro key as its listed. It was originally a win7pro that got the...
  10. Outlook mobile meets Federal security and compliance requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook mobile meets Federal security and compliance requirements: Today, we’re announcing that the recently updated architecture for Outlook for iOS and Android meets the security and compliance needs of Office 365 US Government Community Cloud (GCC) High and Department of Defense customers. In addition to FedRAMP Moderate compliance...