Windows 10: Fedora 28

Discus and support Fedora 28 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I have Hyper-V installed and Ubuntu 18.o4 installed and hope to try out the changes for full screen. My question is does Fedora work with Hyper-V... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by shipinomore10, May 12, 2018.

1. shipinomore10 Win User

Fedora 28

I have Hyper-V installed and Ubuntu 18.o4 installed and hope to try out the changes for full screen.
    My question is does Fedora work with Hyper-V
    Shipinomore

:)

shipinomore10, May 12, 2018
  2. thetao---01 Win User

Configure E72 Modem on Fedora

Fedora might be tricky. I haven't tried it yet. If you can't find instructions through a web search, consider installing Ubuntu as a dual (triple) boot OS. I am currently using an E73 with Ubuntu 10.04. While I have definitely had problems, it usually
    works very well.

thetao---01, May 16, 2018
  3. baleta2003 Win User
    Configure E72 Modem on Fedora

Dear Sir,

I wish to configure E72 modem on Fedora 14, is it possible ?? If yes, can you show the steps to configure ?

Best regards,

Moderator's Note:

Post Editted.

PM sent to user.

It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public web forum.

Best Regards,

baleta2003, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Fedora 28

1. Fedora 28 - Similar Threads - Fedora

2. Missing Operating System - Windows 10 and Fedora 28 Dual Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Operating System - Windows 10 and Fedora 28 Dual Boot: I tried dual booting Fedora and Windows 10. While installation I think I messed something up and maybe formatted my boot partition which I was sure I did not but maybe I did accidentally. So because of that, whenever I start my computer I get the "Missing Operating...
  3. Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22: I am trying to do a dual boot. I have Win10 installed and the ISO file for Fedora22 on a DVD, but I can't seem to get into the Bios so that the DVD can run the setup file. I've already partitioned my hard drive and have reserved a separate petition for the Fedora22...
  4. Dual Boot Windows 10 & Fedora 22 using the windows bootloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Windows 10 & Fedora 22 using the windows bootloader: Hey, I just got my new MSI GE62 2QD that came installed with windows 10. Now I'm new-ish to computer systems but I used to have a dual boot of Windows 7 & Ubuntu using basic bios. Now I am lost with the new UEFI. Here's my question: With my new pc using UEFI, how would I...
  5. Microsoft Offers Ubuntu, Suse And Fedora Through Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Offers Ubuntu, Suse And Fedora Through Windows Store: This is real interesting news; Microsoft Brings Ubuntu, Suse, and Fedora Linux to Windows Store 84197