Windows 10: Fedora 28

Discus and support Fedora 28 in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I have Hyper-V installed and Ubuntu 18.o4 installed and hope to try out the changes for full screen. My question is does Fedora work with Hyper-V... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by shipinomore10, May 12, 2018.

1. Fedora 28

I have Hyper-V installed and Ubuntu 18.o4 installed and hope to try out the changes for full screen.
    My question is does Fedora work with Hyper-V
    Shipinomore

:)

shipinomore10, May 12, 2018

2. Configure E72 Modem on Fedora

Fedora might be tricky. I haven't tried it yet. If you can't find instructions through a web search, consider installing Ubuntu as a dual (triple) boot OS. I am currently using an E73 with Ubuntu 10.04. While I have definitely had problems, it usually
    works very well.

thetao---01, May 16, 2018
  3. Configure E72 Modem on Fedora

Dear Sir,

I wish to configure E72 modem on Fedora 14, is it possible ?? If yes, can you show the steps to configure ?

Best regards,

Moderator's Note:

Post Editted.

PM sent to user.

It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public web forum.

Best Regards,

baleta2003, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Fedora 28

1. Fedora 28 - Similar Threads - Fedora

2. Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.: Hello ! This morning, I switched from Fedora 32 to Fedora 39. I have a dual boot Fedora / Windows. But since I installed Fedora 39, I can't choose to boot Fedora or Windows, it always launch Fedora 39. I tried to press F9 when the computer is starting, but I can't see any...
  3. Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.: Hello ! This morning, I switched from Fedora 32 to Fedora 39. I have a dual boot Fedora / Windows. But since I installed Fedora 39, I can't choose to boot Fedora or Windows, it always launch Fedora 39. I tried to press F9 when the computer is starting, but I can't see any...
  4. Dual boot Windows/Fedora 39. Missing EFI/Microsoft/boot directory to boot Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora: Hi all, I recently installed Fedora alongside Windows and Fedora works fine, but when I click on Windows in Grub, the computer resets and Windows won't boot. I thought Grub chose the wrong partition to boot Windows from, so I changed it. I did this, but the problem was not...
  6. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora: Hi all, I recently installed Fedora alongside Windows and Fedora works fine, but when I click on Windows in Grub, the computer resets and Windows won't boot. I thought Grub chose the wrong partition to boot Windows from, so I changed it. I did this, but the problem was not...
  7. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora

Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora: So I dual-booted my laptop, now I have Windows 11 and Fedora 38 and after installing NVIDIA drivers and manually signing them to the secure boot keys using mokutil in Fedora,I checked Device Security in Windows and it says Standard Hardware support is not available for this...
  9. Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard Hardware support is not available after I signed my own secure boot keys in fedora: So I dual-booted my laptop, now I have Windows 11 and Fedora 38 and after installing NVIDIA drivers and manually signing them to the secure boot keys using mokutil in Fedora,I checked Device Security in Windows and it says Standard Hardware support is not available for this...
  10. Laptop Keeps asking for bitlocker key after I installed fedora on a partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps asking for bitlocker key after I installed fedora on a partition: Same as tittle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-asking-for-bitlocker-key-after-i/0c02c0af-2f36-4a8b-8583-548138bb2cc5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper v fedora 28

2. fedora 28 in hyper-v