Windows 10: Fee App games - my take

Discus and support Fee App games - my take in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While setting up a new Win 10 laptop for the wife, I downloaded several simple free games from the App Store. What utter trash - they are nothing more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by W2BLC, Mar 2, 2016.

1. W2BLC Win User

Fee App games - my take

While setting up a new Win 10 laptop for the wife, I downloaded several simple free games from the App Store. What utter trash - they are nothing more than vehicles for loads of ads. Very distracting!

Bill

:)

W2BLC, Mar 2, 2016

2. charges for here drive and here maps

No, there are no fees or charges for using here drive and here maps or free app games Gerard

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Miller74 Win User
    Apps fees

Why are the majority of the Windows Apps a fee? There are very few free Apps. And, the fees on most are outrageous. I had the Android Market previously and the Apps far more accessible and economical. And, the Android Market apps are more user friendly
    and enjoyable.

Miller74, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Fee App games - my take

It's not surprising at all. They just want you to buy ingame items and DLC, and click on their ads so they can make money. They probably get paid for every click. Android app developers have been doing this for years in their free apps. My dad cited ads in apps as being his #1 biggest issue since switcing from iPhone to Android.

AnonVendetta, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

Fee App games - my take

1. Fee App games - my take - Similar Threads - Fee App games

2. remote access app is not taking my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote access app is not taking my password: Remote access app is not taking my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-app-is-not-taking-my-password/ea6677ba-9af6-4c57-af7b-9236b48c8f95
  3. remote access app is not taking my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote access app is not taking my password: Remote access app is not taking my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-app-is-not-taking-my-password/ea6677ba-9af6-4c57-af7b-9236b48c8f95
  4. Deleted game taking up space in Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted game taking up space in Apps and Features: Hello,I was given a computer by a friend that had Star Wars: The Old Republic on it. I don't play that game, so I uninstalled it by deleting the Electronic Arts folder in OS C: > Program Files x86. No more files from the game exist on the computer to my knowledge.However,...
  5. Deleted game taking up space in Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted game taking up space in Apps and Features: Hello,I was given a computer by a friend that had Star Wars: The Old Republic on it. I don't play that game, so I uninstalled it by deleting the Electronic Arts folder in OS C: > Program Files x86. No more files from the game exist on the computer to my knowledge.However,...
  6. Deleted game taking up space in Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Apps and games file taking up too much space.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps and games file taking up too much space.: I have a computer that is only a few months old with only 3-4 games downloaded on it. Yet over the past few weeks my games and apps storage area has grown to ridiculous proportions and I cannot figure out what's causing it. I record certain sessions but move those to a hard...
  8. Can WIndows Defender take the place of Maca FEE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can WIndows Defender take the place of Maca FEE?: They are tooooooo expensive for a fixed income. Can my W10 Defender take their place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-windows-defender-take-the-place-of-maca-fee/2a4e021b-a2b7-48db-b893-700c24be01f5
  9. Pending Fee

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending Fee: Hello, I've put a gift card on my Microsoft account as a payment method and I see $1 was taken out and listed as "Pending-Microsoft*Store". I have read this charge is temporary, but I would like to know when it will go away, as I can not buy what I was wanting due to the lack...
  10. fees

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fees: Is there an annual fee for using windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fees/2101e77f-8c50-478f-8938-50ddeda797bb