Windows 10: Feedback for Andre

Discus and support Feedback for Andre in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Andre, you gave me a great, detailed answer and I created a bootable copy of windows 10, accessed and changed my uefi/bios settings and followedthe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BNicol1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. BNicol1 Win User

Feedback for Andre

Andre, you gave me a great, detailed answer and I created a bootable copy of windows 10, accessed and changed my uefi/bios settings and followedthe instructions for a clean install. It followed all the steps you listed until the last restart. The screen went back to the initial start up (language, keyboard etc) and at the bottom REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER. I ran chkdsk and was informed no actions are needed. Now when I boot the pc a blue screen appears with the following; Boot configuration data is missing or has errors.

File \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD

Error 0xc000000F

Am I close to solving my problem or has it got worse?

Best regards Kevin Bartlett

:)

BNicol1, Aug 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Again - Feedback Hub 'can't open', Windows 10 build 15058

Hi,

To further troubleshoot the issue, I suggest visiting this
    link
    and make sure to cover all the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Jericho Lap, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Feedback for Andre

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Feedback for Andre

1. Feedback for Andre - Similar Threads - Feedback Andre

2. Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue during the installation of Windows 11, and I would like to provide feedback regarding a potential improvement to the process.After completing the installation, I found myself stuck...
  3. Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue during the installation of Windows 11, and I would like to provide feedback regarding a potential improvement to the process.After completing the installation, I found myself stuck...
  4. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  5. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  6. Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?

Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?: It would seem that my feedback hub is broken. Can't sign in which then I can't summit issues to Microsoft, so I can't tell them that I can't sign in to report this issue....
  7. Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?: It would seem that my feedback hub is broken. Can't sign in which then I can't summit issues to Microsoft, so I can't tell them that I can't sign in to report this issue....
  8. Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...
  10. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...