Windows 10: Feedback hub app

Discus and support Feedback hub app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, May 24, 2017.

1. Feedback hub app

This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm wondering if an MS server is down or if this is a borked update by MS

:)

Scottyboy99, May 24, 2017

2. Feedback Hub freezed. Reinstall doesn't help.

I can't open feedback hub. I removed the feedback hub app and I tried to reinstall, but an error occurred. I tried several times and finally reinstalled. I still can't open the feedback hub app. I see only a blue window with feedback hub text.

KazuhitoMizutani, May 24, 2017
  3. Photos App missing Delete Imported items option when importing photos from iPhone or USB in FCU?

This seems that this option has been removed. In this case, we suggest that you send a feedback through the Feedback Hub app. Please refer to this article:
    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app.

Regards.

Marque Lor, May 24, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Feedback hub app

Brink, May 24, 2017
  5. Thanks. That seems to of done the trick!

Scottyboy99, May 25, 2017
  6. Jim Lewis Win User
    Thanks, Brink! I had the same problem on 4 of 4 computers that I updated after ~5/25/17 with latest Feedback Hub app, version 1.1704.1361.0 Resetting the Feedback Hub app as you describe in your link worked for me. *SmileAmazing how fragile the Feedback Hub and Windows Store in general are as this sort of malady has occurred a number of times over the years for me with Windows 10.

Jim Lewis, May 26, 2017
  7. Agree on that. I've lost count of the times I've had to reset a native app. They break too easily especially on other user accounts. I don't think they've really nailed down the whole store and apps on PC yet

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Feedback hub app

1. Feedback hub app - Similar Threads - Feedback hub app

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  6. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub: I want to disable shortcut key Win+F (take screenshot and popup feedback hub) as I accidentally press Win+F frequently as it is quite near to Ctrl+F key which I use often. There is no way to disable Win+F so I intend to uninstall feedback hub now, may I know is it easy to...
  7. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  10. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...