Windows 10: Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10

Discus and support Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi Windows Insiders, Happy New Year! You all are the most awesome Insiders ever! Here in the Feedback Hub team, we love feedback, we love hearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10

Source: Feedback Hub app

:)

Brink, Feb 1, 2017
  2. Ian Ser Win User

old windows solataire

Hi Helen,

We encourage you to post your issue on the Windows 10 Feedback Hub app to have our developers see the feedback of the users regarding this. The Feedback Hub app is the way our developers collect feedback and suggestions from our customers
    of any issues that they have on Windows 10 or its app. Simply click Start
    or press Windows key on your keyboard and type
    Feedback Hub
    to start posting on the app.

Let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Ian Ser, Feb 1, 2017
  3. window 10 update for KB4074588 OS Build 16299.248 with error code 0x80070bc2

We are aware some customers are experiencing this issue and it is being investigated.

If you have not already done so, please go to the Feedback Hub
    and submit this issue. The diagnostic information collected by the Feedback Hub will assist in the investigation..

For more information on
    Feedback Hub
    , see our
    support article
    and
    YouTube video

Paul...

PaulSey..., Feb 1, 2017
Thema:

Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10

1. Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub Collections

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  6. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: Used the hub to report problems, never had a reply or solution. This is one of my "Problems" Been using the win10 64 bit photos app and lots of my photos have location information in them. When viewing the photos in the app, click on the "File Info" and it displays a small...
  7. Feedback hub

Feedback hub: I want to disable shortcut key Win+F (take screenshot and popup feedback hub) as I accidentally press Win+F frequently as it is quite near to Ctrl+F key which I use often. There is no way to disable Win+F so I intend to uninstall feedback hub now, may I know is it easy to...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  10. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...