Windows 10: Few problems in installing windows 10

Discus and support Few problems in installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I currently have windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (32-bit) on my laptop and I intend to upgrade to Windows 10. How to do that ? As far as I know, there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raghav, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Raghav Win User

Few problems in installing windows 10

I currently have windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (32-bit) on my laptop and I intend to upgrade to Windows 10. How to do that ? As far as I know, there is no windows 10 update for windows 7 enterprise ! Please help. Do I need to install windows 7 Pro/Windows 8 Pro first and then install Windows 10 pro ?

:)

Raghav, Aug 11, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Aug 11, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

There is no upgrade for Enterprise, only from W7 Home/Pro/Ultimate or 8.1 Home/Pro.

Boozad, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Few problems in installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Few problems installing

2. bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems: Now I wouldn't exactly call them problems but they do disturb me a bit, for some reason the windows activation thing doesn't appear on the bottom right when I start my laptop up but does after a while and the loading thing for when I'm shutting down/restarting my laptop...
  3. bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootcamp Windows 10 having a few weird problems: Now I wouldn't exactly call them problems but they do disturb me a bit, for some reason the windows activation thing doesn't appear on the bottom right when I start my laptop up but does after a while and the loading thing for when I'm shutting down/restarting my laptop...
  4. Few problems with sidebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Few problems with sidebar: Hello, everyone! I was a little refused to update on Windows 11, but today I take the jump.I have a few problems that I want to try resolve, one particularly since W10 that made me keep the system in English and now with the update I try to switch back to Spanish.Well, the...
  5. Few problems with sidebar

Few problems with sidebar: Hello, everyone! I was a little refused to update on Windows 11, but today I take the jump.I have a few problems that I want to try resolve, one particularly since W10 that made me keep the system in English and now with the update I try to switch back to Spanish.Well, the...
  6. A few serious problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A few serious problems: sooo i got a few serious problems that i can't fix them and i really need help soo i hope u will do :' sorry it's french i don't know even how to change the lang to english :/ oke let's see 1 - the windows defender [ATTACH] when i tap in Activate it won't activate idk...
  7. Problem With a few programs.

Problem With a few programs.: OS : Windows 10 Home 64bit The problem is when I try to open some programs. For example : CIGPatcher/StarCitizenLauncher, Origin, MalwareBytes and a few others I can not remember off the top of my head, They will 'open' with no window. But Task manager says they are 'open'...
  8. Extensions and Default Programs, Few Little Problems With Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extensions and Default Programs, Few Little Problems With Install: Hi all, just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7, and On the surface the install has gone fine other than some manufacturer proprietary software which I have now solved. However, I went to open a zip file and found there was no built in way to do it. Right click menu had no options...
  9. A few problems with my Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Support
    A few problems with my Windows 10 install: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from 7 Ultimate (clean install), and I've been having some issues that I was hoping to get some insight into: 1. My computer reboots about half of the time when I try to shutdown from Windows. I have turned fast boot off. 2. My...
  10. A few problems with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    A few problems with Windows 10.: I'll start at the beginning. As soon as I log on, I get a notification stating that I 'can't connect to the windows server' and this prevents standard users from logging in. Not really sure what this means, but it seems to have no impact on anything, I can use my PC as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd e2-9000 atikmpag