Windows 10: Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13

Discus and support Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuisGough, Jul 13, 2018.

1. LuisGough Win User

Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13

hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue. Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13 94a48ad2-f111-49d8-a273-98c019e0e8d9?upload=true.png

:)

LuisGough, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Arjune5 Win User

Dell XPS 13 9360 - Audio Crackling When Plugging in Laptop

I have the exact same problem with my Dell XPS 13 9360.

I just returned the DELL Inspiron 7373 which had the exact same problem when disconnecting/connecting the charger. The distortion is for a second and quiet loud and the video also gets frozen.

In the Dell XPS the distortion is mild but still its annoying.

The issue is easily reproducible with multiple Inspiron 7373 models, tired out the other ones in the store and they all showed the same issue.

The store didnt have the new Dell XPS 8th gen model on display, so i tried it on the 7th gen and found no such issue.

But after i bought the 8th gen Dell XPS 9360, i could reproduce the issue and its still happening.

Such and expensive laptop and they couldn't test it before releasing it !!!!

Arjune5, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Dell XPS 13 9360 - Audio Crackling When Plugging in Laptop

I bought a Dell XPS 13 9360 just a few days ago and just noticed today that if any sort of audio is playing and I plug in the laptop to charge or unplug it, the sound distorts and makes a popping and crackling sound. It makes the same sound if I have earphones
    plugged in. Is this normal, is the charge disrupting the sound? Will this cause any long term problems?

I had a Dell Inspiron 13 a month ago and returned it for the exact same reason because it was doing the same thing.

Why is this occurring, am I just unlucky and I should try to exchange this Dell XPS 13? Because I have only had it for a few days.

nartdragon, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13

Andre Da Costa, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13

1. Few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13 - Similar Threads - Few seconds delay

2. Dell xps 13 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  3. Dell xps 13 won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  4. GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350: WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LAPTOP? THERE'S A SUDDEN GREEN THING APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I'M AFRAID THAT IT COULD SPREAD ON THE ENTIRE SCREEN. DOES IT MEAN THAT I SHOULD REALLY ASK FOR A TECHNICIAN FOR THIS? CAUSE I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE LCD ITSELF...
  5. GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350: WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LAPTOP? THERE'S A SUDDEN GREEN THING APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I'M AFRAID THAT IT COULD SPREAD ON THE ENTIRE SCREEN. DOES IT MEAN THAT I SHOULD REALLY ASK FOR A TECHNICIAN FOR THIS? CAUSE I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE LCD ITSELF...
  6. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  7. no touch screen on dell xps 13

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  8. Why my dell xps 13 laptop crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my dell xps 13 laptop crashes: I have a dell xps 13 laptop running win 10 home. No internet security. No VPN. Updates are automatic. 4 mb ram. My machine freezes 10 to 20 times per day. Sometime it will freeze every 60 to 90 seconds. This renders my laptopworthless. With each update, the freezes get...
  9. Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found": Whenever I try to use the camera built into my laptop it says "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I have tried a couple different thing to fix this but nothing has worked and my computer won't update anything when I reset it (Don't know if thats related but still)....
  10. Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13: Hello, my problem is I could connect to wifi for a very few minutes and then the yellow triangle sign started to appear. After that, I tried to connect to other networks but no network option found. I went to Settings, and my laptop froze when I pressed “Network..”. The...