Windows 10: Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update

Discus and support Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So after the big update, I have a few questions. 1. Some of my tiles in the start menu have changed colour from blue to black don't look right next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Danielzxzx, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update

So after the big update, I have a few questions.

1. Some of my tiles in the start menu have changed colour from blue to black don't look right next to the blue tiles. How do I change it back to what it was before?

2. Safe to remove both "$WINDOWS.~BT" and "Windows.old" if everything is working fine?

3. So I live in Canada and now it lets me use Cortana. However it wants me to change my speech language and I'm pretty sure I have it set up right. Region: Canada. Language: English (Canada). Speech: English (United States). I don't have a speech option for English in Canada. How do I get Cortana to stop telling me to change my speech language?

:)

Danielzxzx, Nov 17, 2015

2. A few questions about the e61

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully others will give me some insight on Exchange. Do you like your e61? I currently have a Tmobile SDA and I like it but would like a full qwerty keyboard. Hopefully I can do most things with an e61 that I can on my SDA.

crispeto---01, Nov 17, 2015
  3. A few questions about the N97

Thanks guys, you pretty much answered all my questions, so I am VERY LIKELY to get this phone in October/November/December or the early start of next year, because I got a LG phone that's really annoying the hell out of me and they still won't replace it,
    so I'm just going to get this and it's cheaper than the E75 so =)

Kudos to you guys.

Edit: And I hope Nokia will add support for Linux as well as better support for Mac in the future, I am a Linux enthusiast but I have to use Windows Vista (It's horrible) for my studies, but I dual boot so it's not too bad.

Message Edited by on 11-Jul-2009 07:51 PM

hittingray, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update

2. If disk space is not an issue you can wait 30 or 31 days and Windows.old should disappear as it is scheduled, mine did on Upgrades over Win7 w/SP1 and Win8.1. Otherwise you can use Disk Cleanup, should work for both.

Berton, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Ok Thanks!. Now I just need an answer to questions 1 and 3.

Danielzxzx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update

1. Few Small Questions About After The Recent Big Update - Similar Threads - Few Small Questions

2. the taskbar is small not big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the taskbar is small not big: my computer will not get the taskbar to go big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-taskbar-is-small-not-big/af691523-0013-4bab-bdb5-4a5e05d24ecc
  3. after a recent update a serious big happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    after a recent update a serious big happened: After a Windows update on both of my computers at random I will only be able to interact with one tab so I can't interact with the tool bar any other tab and such and if you close that tab then you can't interact with anything and this is happening with both computers...
  4. Small question about OS'es...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Small question about OS'es...: I'm just wondering, could I put (for example!!) Ubuntu on my PC on another (seperate) HD and leave Windows on the main HD? (so no dualboot) How would I achieve this? 179182
  5. Small question about OS'es...

in Windows 10 Support
    Small question about OS'es...: I'm just wondering, could I put (for example!!) Ubuntu on my PC on another (seperate) HD and leave Windows on the main HD? (so no dualboot) How would I achieve this? 179182
  6. BIG Question About activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BIG Question About activating Windows 10: [ATTACH] So I had just recently bought parts for a PC and had him build it for me and to make sure everything was set up properly. I however didn't buy a license key because i knew i would have like a 30 day trial or something like that but i was confused as to why i...
  7. Big thanks and a question about Tutorials

in Windows 10 Support
    Big thanks and a question about Tutorials: First, I have to give big, big thanks to the guys who write all these tutorials. Even if I think I know how to accomplish a task, it's still very nice to get an expert opinion. My question: How do you guys all decide which topics need tutorials? How do you find the time to...
  8. Just a small question about Steam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just a small question about Steam: Just wanted to know if my Windows 10 laptop with nothing extra on it, (e.g. extra storage, not including apps) could run Portal 1. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-small-question-about-steam/7e259984-551d-4e8b-8d98-7528116a0a87
  9. Question about Windows 10 "big version" updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows 10 "big version" updates: OS upgrades have never been exactly clean, they usually present issues that seem completely random. People have often said that if you upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 that as soon as you're done, do a Reset this PC immediately after because God knows what kind of stuff...
  10. A few Brief Questions about W10

in Windows 10 Support
    A few Brief Questions about W10: 1. There is a search bar at the bottom of my computer. It says search the web and windows.......I don't want it there. How do I get rid of it ? 2. What is box ? I clicked it on but it won't open.....should I delete it ? I unpinned the games, groove music, sports,...