Windows 10: FF 57 Clear History

Discus and support FF 57 Clear History in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been unable to get FF 57 to automatically clear history when exiting. Did they change how it is done from earlier versions? Any help will be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JJG10, Nov 23, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

FF 57 Clear History

I have been unable to get FF 57 to automatically clear history when exiting. Did they change how it is done from earlier versions?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Nov 23, 2017

2. Fast forward with the 6085 ?

Here is the same. 6288 can't ff rw too. It's firmware or hardware bug may be... FF 57 Clear History :(
    Message Edited by blackwind on 13-Jul-200711:57 PM

blackwind---01, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Can't login to live.com

Galaxy S5 Neo, Marshmallow upgrade at the weekend, but wasn't working on the previous version either. No changes in settings. cleared cache, shut down, cleared history and cookies. after entering email and password at the login screen it says ' something
    went wrong we can't get that information...x-client ID: C68...........request id: 57.............X-Auth-error: ADDriverstoreAccessNonLocalException X-FEServer: DB6..........X-BEServer VI1............

georgehardie, Nov 23, 2017
  4. FF 57 Clear History

Yes go to options and do like it is in the image below:

FF 57 Clear History [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 23, 2017
  5. JJG10 Win User
    Thank you very much!

Your reply cleared up that item and it also led me how I can prevent FF 57 from suggesting things when I started typing in the address bar.

Thanks again.

JJG10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

FF 57 Clear History

1. FF 57 Clear History - Similar Threads - Clear History

2. Windows 10 November Update 2019 19h2 Clear Activity History Removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 November Update 2019 19h2 Clear Activity History Removed: Where is the Clear Activity History!?! I tried everything but no clear button! and plus, there were problems too! I looked in the older versions of Windows 10, and the button was there! What happen to it? I looked in my ASUS Transformer Book T100TA with Windows 10 OS in it....
  3. how can i clear windows defender history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i clear windows defender history: How can i clear windows defender history? it didnt have clear button and too long to see [IMG] Can somebody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-windows-defender-history/683e7d31-f378-4ac5-b131-7b05097c7b91"
  4. clearing search history not clearing

clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  5. Clear History in Reliability Monitor

Clear History in Reliability Monitor: Hello, I clear all problem reports but still, I have some event. How can I clear all the reports? [ATTACH] After, I have: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-history-in-reliability-monitor/5302697a-1589-4571-8144-7b001e047149
  6. Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .

Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .: Some activities are grayed-out and won't clear. What does it even mean for an activity to be grayed-out? Some activities are NOT grayed-out but still won't clear. While on the subject, I want to request finer control over WHAT appears on the time-line. If I have marked a...
  7. Clear web history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear web history: How do I completely clear the web browsing history on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-web-history/eb2401c4-163d-44bb-9cc9-771151d26339
  8. The access history in hive cleared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The access history in hive cleared: Hello. I had this in event viewer: Kernel-General16: "the access history in hive cleared Windowspowershell etc etc " My Windows 10 is 1809 and 9900K stock. In this time Battlefield 5 crashed without error in event log. Just exitted to desktop itself. My question. That...
  9. The access history in hive cleared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The access history in hive cleared: Hello. I had this in event viewer: Kernel-General16: "the access history in hive cleared Windowspowershell etc etc " My Windows 10 is 1809 and 9900K stock. In this time Battlefield 5 crashed without error in event log. Just exitted to desktop itself. My question. That...
  10. Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History: I recall on older versions of Windows Defender (now Windows Security Center) that you could clear the threat history. I have found no such way in current versions of Windows Security Center. Is there a way to do this? I am on Windows 10 1903. 133451