Windows 10: FF 57 Clear History

Discus and support FF 57 Clear History in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been unable to get FF 57 to automatically clear history when exiting. Did they change how it is done from earlier versions? Any help will be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JJG10, Nov 23, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

FF 57 Clear History

I have been unable to get FF 57 to automatically clear history when exiting. Did they change how it is done from earlier versions?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Nov 23, 2017

2. Fast forward with the 6085 ?

Here is the same. 6288 can't ff rw too. It's firmware or hardware bug may be... FF 57 Clear History :(
    Message Edited by blackwind on 13-Jul-200711:57 PM

blackwind---01, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Can't login to live.com

Galaxy S5 Neo, Marshmallow upgrade at the weekend, but wasn't working on the previous version either. No changes in settings. cleared cache, shut down, cleared history and cookies. after entering email and password at the login screen it says ' something
    went wrong we can't get that information...x-client ID: C68...........request id: 57.............X-Auth-error: ADDriverstoreAccessNonLocalException X-FEServer: DB6..........X-BEServer VI1............

georgehardie, Nov 23, 2017
  4. FF 57 Clear History

Yes go to options and do like it is in the image below:

FF 57 Clear History [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 23, 2017
  5. JJG10 Win User
    Thank you very much!

Your reply cleared up that item and it also led me how I can prevent FF 57 from suggesting things when I started typing in the address bar.

Thanks again.

JJG10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

FF 57 Clear History

1. FF 57 Clear History - Similar Threads - Clear History

2. C.P.U sign in fails, get message "redirected to many times" ? Have cleared history and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C.P.U sign in fails, get message "redirected to many times" ? Have cleared history and...: I have a Samsung chrome book and have used it for awhile but starting last week, I can not log into C.P.U sign in page. I keep getting message "redirected to many times". I have cleared my history and cookies still no luck....
  3. C.P.U sign in fails, get message "redirected to many times" ? Have cleared history and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C.P.U sign in fails, get message "redirected to many times" ? Have cleared history and...: I have a Samsung chrome book and have used it for awhile but starting last week, I can not log into C.P.U sign in page. I keep getting message "redirected to many times". I have cleared my history and cookies still no luck....
  4. Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history: In Windows 11 Enterprise Edition when going to:Win+EThree DotsOptionsTab "General"Section "Privacy"Button "Clear"The expectation is that using the Clear button will erase all File Explorer History. However when pressing the Clear button nothing is being erased and all files...
  5. Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history

Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history: In Windows 11 Enterprise Edition when going to:Win+EThree DotsOptionsTab "General"Section "Privacy"Button "Clear"The expectation is that using the Clear button will erase all File Explorer History. However when pressing the Clear button nothing is being erased and all files...
  6. threats/virus are not getting cleared from protection history in windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    threats/virus are not getting cleared from protection history in windows defender: after scan through window defender i still getting virus?threats . and these threats/virus are not getting cleared from protection history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threatsvirus-are-not-getting-cleared-from/7b286a3a-ef60-4ff6-ab10-51f9df8d568e
  7. threats/virus are not getting cleared from protection history in windows defender

threats/virus are not getting cleared from protection history in windows defender: after scan through window defender i still getting virus?threats . and these threats/virus are not getting cleared from protection history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threatsvirus-are-not-getting-cleared-from/7b286a3a-ef60-4ff6-ab10-51f9df8d568e
  8. clear history search \ windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clear history search \ windows 10 not working: Hello It is here in the photo clear search device history Not working it seems to me as if it was disabled ! Is not there another way to delete the history search in windows 10 ?The way shown in the photo below is not working I tried it more than hundred time and every time I...
  9. clear history search \ windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clear history search \ windows 10 not working: Hello It is here in the photo clear search device history Not working it seems to me as if it was disabled ! Is not there another way to delete the history search in windows 10 ?The way shown in the photo below is not working I tried it more than hundred time and every time I...
  10. clear history search \ windows 10 not working

clear history search \ windows 10 not working: Hello It is here in the photo clear search device history Not working it seems to me as if it was disabled ! Is there another way to delete the history search in windows 10 The way shown in the photo below is not working I tried it than hundred time and every time I write...