Windows 10: FF/EDGE & Irma

Discus and support FF/EDGE & Irma in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; As I sit here watching this thing coming at me, just doing a comparison of FF (left) and Edge on a program called wundermap. Track is not shown on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by meebers, Sep 7, 2017.

1. meebers Win User

FF/EDGE & Irma

As I sit here watching this thing coming at me, just doing a comparison of FF (left) and Edge on a program called wundermap. Track is not shown on EDGE, (right) speed is 1x only while FF is adjustable, 10x selected. Satellite view shows on FF, non existent on EDGE. *Zip I keep wanting to use EDGE but it is just not ready yet?

:)

meebers, Sep 7, 2017

2. Windows 10, Chrome + FF + IE + Edge?

So for those like me who want to use Chrome or FF, the best option is just to let IE & edge?

Then we need to do the settings about pop-ups, cookies etc in all 4?

arturoruiznerv, Sep 7, 2017
  3. AWWillis Win User
    If I can't stop Cortana then can I make it launch Fire Fox

Maybe I'm just tired of change but I can't get my head round edge.

If I look for help Cortana throws up loads of unrelated answers for every OS in Edge.

I then fire up FF and put the query in again through Google.

It would be a lot faster if I could launch FF from Cortana, and if Cortana only looked for Win10 solutions in FF using Google.

Can this be done?

Thanks

A

AWWillis, Sep 7, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

FF/EDGE & Irma

Can depend on the site and program they are using. The Bay News9 (Tampa bay) that I've been watching is the same on Edge and FF.
    Weather channel seems to be the same too. However, WFLA (Channel 8) in Tampa has problems with Edge. A lot of the time when I first access it I'll get a message its not responding and option to click to recover.

fireberd, Sep 8, 2017
Thema:

FF/EDGE & Irma

1. FF/EDGE & Irma - Similar Threads - EDGE Irma

2. I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] this is proof https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-the-movies-and-edge-extensions-tabs-in/b923d4d3-dd14-43da-9217-f2b0cd93d487"
  3. Can't get to Amazon usinf Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Can't get to Amazon usinf Edge Browser: I can get to every other web site except Amazon. I deleted my browser history and cookies. Here's the error message I get.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-amazon-usinf-edge-browser/c6f3908a-0cf8-4a37-afbc-1157259c4e70"
  4. Edge interference with google chrome which is default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge interference with google chrome which is default browser: windows edge is not default browser but keeps taking over from Google Chrome in middle of working online resulting in unable to continue with job as they require Chrome....
  5. Firefox 69 on Windows 10 - extremely slow to start & facebook won't even run - Edge runs normal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox 69 on Windows 10 - extremely slow to start & facebook won't even run - Edge runs normal: The latest version of Firefox, 69.0.1, takes many minutes to start. Some websites will run on it, but facebook doesn't. In fact, windows 10 "locks up" if I try to run Firefox. I can't even open the Task Manager to stop the Firefox session or try to reboot the pc. I can't be...
  6. Remove/Disable Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Remove/Disable Edge Browser: Please click following link to know the steps to Disable/Remove Edge Browser. Remove Edge_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removedisable-edge-browser/0200f164-fa1b-4c43-b359-044d85b00ede"
  7. How To Reprogram the Window Boxes' Maximize/Minimizing-Zoom Tool? (Top-right edge of...

How To Reprogram the Window Boxes' Maximize/Minimizing-Zoom Tool? (Top-right edge of...: Is there a configuration a user can make to program different resizing options within each click of the "zoom tool button/function" in every windows box on your screen. - and have it be functional over an easily adjustable fixed amount of zoom option box screen percentages?...
  8. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f
  9. get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?: hello all. when I boot to windows 10 I get a nag screen trying to get me to use edge. its a waste of time. how can I get rid of this screen and go straight to the login/password screen? fyi I have two log ins, one personal and one microsoft account we were forced to create...
  10. Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge: How can i restore my Microsoft Edge browser on my windows 10 pro or is it a big deal? It doesn't appear to be working. Windows Search can't find it. I see no icon for it either. Noticed this abnormality some time around the Windows 1903 Updates but I'm note sure which one...