Windows 10: Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook

Discus and support Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; People have told us that they dislike spammy posts on Facebook that goad them into interacting with likes, shares, comments, and other actions. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook

Source: News Feed FYI: Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

I cant open a website

I have no trouble accessing that website.

"Engage the thrusters and prepare for battle in the free space MMO. Team up with millions of space pilots for a bitter fight to the end."

BulldogXX, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Windows Defender Windows 10

I say please answer my questions before we go any further here.

PS: If you want to get Bitdefender Free installed, I might be able to help you with that.

If you want to argue/fight (i.e., "Defender sucks eggs!" "No, it doesn't." "Yes, it does."), I'm not rising to your bait.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 17, 2017
Thema:

Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook

1. Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook - Similar Threads - Fighting Engagement Bait

2. Trusted Community Engagement issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trusted Community Engagement issues: Hello all,.. I am finding my Trusted engagement acting weird again,.. the logins and etc all work fine ,.. but I've noticed ,. in SOME! articles,. I tick on,.. I'm shown as logged OUT! on that page, article ,.. and MSN doesn't accept my login ON THAT! PAGE AND ARTICLE in...
  3. Trusted Community Engagement issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trusted Community Engagement issues: Hello all,.. I am finding my Trusted engagement acting weird again,.. the logins and etc all work fine ,.. but I've noticed ,. in SOME! articles,. I tick on,.. I'm shown as logged OUT! on that page, article ,.. and MSN doesn't accept my login ON THAT! PAGE AND ARTICLE in...
  4. trusted community engagement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trusted community engagement: about 2:pm PST today,.. my trusted community engagement has been blocked , as in any article i try to read does NOT give me the little blue icon for responses,..... I was still able to see my past comments and etc and while I've made strong opinions, I have NOT harassed...
  5. trusted community engagement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trusted community engagement: about 2:pm PST today,.. my trusted community engagement has been blocked , as in any article i try to read does NOT give me the little blue icon for responses,..... I was still able to see my past comments and etc and while I've made strong opinions, I have NOT harassed...
  6. Why do much click bait and adds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do much click bait and adds?: I'm a long time Linux user, and windows user. I will keep windows 11 on my laptopcause I trust MS, and windows has a nice interface, stable etc. BUT The News App, Bing, etc are full of click bait adds, and silly slide show pumped with adds.This might work with grandma, but...
  7. Windows Clicklock not engaging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clicklock not engaging.: I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will engage if I hold down the Left mouse button for the time length I set it. There are however a few older games (eg Emperor...
  8. Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge: Earlier this month, there was a promo deal on the Microsoft.com home page where if you purchased an action movie from one of the three action tabs, you would receive an Apex Legends starter pack. I purchased a movie from one of these tabs which was listed for $4.99. After...
  9. Fight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fight Simulator X: What needs to be done to activate? Only runs for about 30 minutes. Entered product code during install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fight-simulator-x/da97e6ab-76e9-4103-bc86-0fd7530b6a25"
  10. Microsoft engagement framework?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft engagement framework?: I checked my reliability history today and saw a definition update earlier for Microsoft Engagement Framework. Any ideas why or what this is? 65028