Windows 10: File Detection?

Discus and support File Detection? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sorry if this is in the wrong section - don't often post on forums. I currently use SyncBackPro as a backup tool for all of my files across the home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thebritton, Mar 19, 2016.

1. File Detection?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section - don't often post on forums.

I currently use SyncBackPro as a backup tool for all of my files across the home network, but I would love to have a piece of software or even a command that will work as follows:

1. Detects a file has been created in a folder
    2: Moves file to new subfolder with timestamp or predefined name

Does anyone know if this is a possibility?

:)

thebritton, Mar 19, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Mar 19, 2016
  3. When is Microsoft going to learn...

Windows Phone 8 is great, but not awesome. Microsoft has a terrible habit of missing the ball over the years, and they have once again proven that they cannot break old habits. Releasing Windows Phone 8 (and Windows 8 for that matter) in a barely functioning
    ghost town of an "App" Store, a new Office Suite not ready for Windows 8 yet (dumb), Surface “RT”, just the slow cheap version with W8RT, and the icing on the cake this Christmas season, Microsoft's flagship phone, the HTC 8X sporting the latest mobile permutation
    out of Redmond, and they can't even put turn by turn voice navigation in the OS, something Windows Mobile 6 possessed years ago with Bing! And it worked good! Are you kidding me!? Windows Phone 8: Just when I thought “finally, something kick-**** from Microsoft,
    start to finish” they blow it…again! I just don’t get it. This is why people get fed up and turn to Apple. The devil is in the details, Microsoft. If it’s not ready, DON’T RELEASE IT!! Ok, I'm done ranting.

File A56-7W, Mar 19, 2016
  4. File Detection?

TairikuOkami, Mar 19, 2016
  5. Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver!

thebritton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

File Detection?

1. File Detection? - Similar Threads - File Detection

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner, normal to show infected files, when finished says it detected 0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner, normal to show infected files, when finished says it detected 0?: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Microsoft Corporation System Type x64-based Default string Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-12900KF, 3200 Mhz, 16 Cores, 24 Logical Processors e UEFI Platform Role Desktop Secure Boot...
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner, normal to show infected files, when finished says it detected 0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner, normal to show infected files, when finished says it detected 0?: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Microsoft Corporation System Type x64-based Default string Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-12900KF, 3200 Mhz, 16 Cores, 24 Logical Processors e UEFI Platform Role Desktop Secure Boot...
  4. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  5. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  6. Issue with Windows Defender persistently detecting deleted file as a threat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Defender persistently detecting deleted file as a threat: Hello Windows community,I'm encountering an issue with Windows Defender on my Windows 11 system and would appreciate some assistance in resolving it.Problem Description:A few days ago, I installed a game cheat on my Windows 11 system. Initially, Windows Defender flagged it as...
  7. Issue with Windows Defender persistently detecting deleted file as a threat

Issue with Windows Defender persistently detecting deleted file as a threat: Hello Windows community,I'm encountering an issue with Windows Defender on my Windows 11 system and would appreciate some assistance in resolving it.Problem Description:A few days ago, I installed a game cheat on my Windows 11 system. Initially, Windows Defender flagged it as...
  8. C:DRIVERS IS FULL HOW TO DETECT AND DELETE UNNECCESSARY FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:DRIVERS IS FULL HOW TO DETECT AND DELETE UNNECCESSARY FILES: Trying to downloard an office program and cannot due to c:drivers full. The computer has had very little use what files can I delete there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cdrivers-is-full-how-to-detect-and-delete/ad81a024-e37b-44b9-9213-f918328e1e7d
  9. C:DRIVERS IS FULL HOW TO DETECT AND DELETE UNNECCESSARY FILES

C:DRIVERS IS FULL HOW TO DETECT AND DELETE UNNECCESSARY FILES: Trying to downloard an office program and cannot due to c:drivers full. The computer has had very little use what files can I delete there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cdrivers-is-full-how-to-detect-and-delete/ad81a024-e37b-44b9-9213-f918328e1e7d
  10. C:DRIVERS IS FULL HOW TO DETECT AND DELETE UNNECCESSARY FILES

in Windows 10 Gaming