Windows 10: file edit view etc

Discus and support file edit view etc in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Using Bing, can you get like file,edit, view? On internet exployer I got these by pressing Alt and right click at toolbars. thanks carol 21925 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by carol w, Sep 8, 2015.

1. carol w Win User

file edit view etc

Using Bing, can you get like file,edit, view? On internet exployer I got these by pressing Alt and right
    click at toolbars. thanks carol

:)

carol w, Sep 8, 2015

2. Network connections menus (File Edit View Tools etc..) are missing

Hello Nick,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• When did the issue start?
    • What specific error message are you getting?
    • Are you signed in as the administrator?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows PC?
    To find out the version and build number of your Windows PC, click the
    Start
    button, type winver then press Enter. Also, it would be great if you can provide us a

screenshot
    of the issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Network connections menus (File Edit View Tools etc..) are missing

Hi I try to set up a new incoming connection (for set up a VPN server) but under network an internet->Network connections the menus (File Edit View Tools etc..) are missing, and only the arrow button “Organize ” is present (Win10 Pro)

NickChristodoulou1, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

file edit view etc

1. file edit view etc - Similar Threads - file edit view

2. Viewing google drive shared file after edit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing google drive shared file after edit.: OS Windows 11. A creates an xls file. A shares it with B for viewing. A makes some changes and saves the changes. But the changes do not show up when B opens the file. How do you enable the edited changes to be seen immediately to B....
  3. Viewing google drive shared file after edit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing google drive shared file after edit.: OS Windows 11. A creates an xls file. A shares it with B for viewing. A makes some changes and saves the changes. But the changes do not show up when B opens the file. How do you enable the edited changes to be seen immediately to B....
  4. Viewing/editing a snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing/editing a snip: Hi there,I use the snipping tool a lot and up until tonight immediately after taking the snip it would open up on the screen so I could check it/edit it etc. Tonight I took a snip and a box opened up and asked me how I wanted to view the snip, I thought I clicked 'snipping...
  5. Viewing/editing a snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing/editing a snip: Hi there,I use the snipping tool a lot and up until tonight immediately after taking the snip it would open up on the screen so I could check it/edit it etc. Tonight I took a snip and a box opened up and asked me how I wanted to view the snip, I thought I clicked 'snipping...
  6. Win10 or Edge update disrupts file view, favorites etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 or Edge update disrupts file view, favorites etc: About a week ago Jan 2021, auto updates caused some serious disconnects. Seems the changes hid my user files in the background as well as my favorites. My system log in name and password still work. Thankfully, I see my files if I search down in c:\users]xx, , but they are...
  7. Finding File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Finding File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, etc.: Recently got Windows 10 and don't see the usual bar with the features listed above. I've read about this issue in these forums, but the responses are several years old and don't help me. How do I get these valuable features that were so helpful in Windows 7? Would appreciate...
  8. Viewing /editing/ printing files in my Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing /editing/ printing files in my Pictures folder: Suddenly after latest update perhaps?, I no longer get a choice of option when I right click on a picture jpg or png or gif file in my Picture folder. The "Open with" option to choose between Picassa, Photo Viewer, Picture Manage etc no longer appears. There is no "Open...
  9. File, edit, view etc. disappeared.

in Browsers and Email
    File, edit, view etc. disappeared.: I had a taskbar with the old suspects: file, edit, view, etc. on my Chrome and it has suddenly disappeared. Can anyone please help me get it back; it's very important to me. Thanks in advance. 127634
  10. File, edit, view etc. disappeared.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File, edit, view etc. disappeared.: I had a taskbar with the old suspects: file, edit, view, etc. on my Chrome and it has suddenly disappeared. Can anyone please help me get it back; it's very important to me. Thanks in advance. 127634