Windows 10: File explorer Error Its OK my error

Discus and support File explorer Error Its OK my error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Error -- looking in wrong directory cheers jimbo 3581 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Jan 19, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

File explorer Error Its OK my error

Error -- looking in wrong directory
    cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 19, 2015
  2. Bordens Win User

Mobile device center prob

Vista Ultimate 64, ppc6600 pda, sync ok but error in starting mobile divice center after adding sp2 to windows? windows explorer shows my divice and its cards and files?

x Error only message? Want to back it up before using latest system update.

Bordens, Jan 19, 2015
  3. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Jan 19, 2015
Thema:

File explorer Error Its OK my error

1. File explorer Error Its OK my error - Similar Threads - File explorer Error

2. file explorer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer error: Titles not showing. How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-error/50c424ff-08a1-48b8-9b5d-4f846ec4346b
  3. file explorer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer error: Titles not showing. How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-error/50c424ff-08a1-48b8-9b5d-4f846ec4346b
  4. File Explorer many errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer many errors: Suddenly there is many errors appears in windows file explorer such as some apps does not work just install it again and work for once and corrupted again when close it. Also quick access side pane does not work . All other windows features work fine...
  5. error file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error file explorer: hi, if anyone can help me it'd be very useful for mei've had this issue for 5 days, at first the only thing that's disappeared is just the navigation pane on the left and the folder icon at that moment i don't think it's a serious problem i've tried many ways on youtube to...
  6. File Explorer Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Explorer Error: Hello! A few days ago, i was attempting to open files in file explorer. When i tried a blue spinning circle popped up, I was unable to close files explorer. when I navigated my curser out of the files explorer tab it fixed itself, but when i navigated the curser back on the...
  7. File Explorer Error

File Explorer Error: Hi All, Need some help with the following error. I have many folders in my external HDD. While accessing a particular folder I am getting an error and none of the folders is accessible. Can someone help me here. The folder contains lots of songs. Need to access...
  8. File Explorer Error

File Explorer Error: Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows the solution to this problem. Where there is supposed to be more options at the top of the maximized File Explorer, there is nothing, if I touch there I can open a shortcut that I have on my desktop as if this white part is invisible...
  9. File Explorer - Saving Error

File Explorer - Saving Error: Does anyone know why I keep getting this error when I'm trying to save? It does not happen all the time which is what makes it odd.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-saving-error/751d8aa9-8355-467e-bc8a-68ce43dcba01
  10. File Explorer Error

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Error: Hello,Recently I'm getting error messages in windows file explorer after deleting or moving folders, they are still in the list. But pointing at them, get this error message, see attached screen shot. Have to restart the file explorer in Task Manager.Answers will be...