Windows 10: file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit'

Discus and support file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, whenever I try to open file explorer or right click anything I get the error: explorer.exe - fatal error. failed to load application texts -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by whitecabbage, Jul 29, 2018.

1. file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit'

Hello,

whenever I try to open file explorer or right click anything I get the error:

explorer.exe - fatal error.

failed to load application texts - immediate exit.

The screen then resets itself.

This also extends to the fact I cannot right click on anything without the error popping up. I have tried various fixes I found on the web but none of them have worked. The problem started after I installed an older version of direct x on this website from the runtime web installer which was seemingly not suitable for windows 10(?). A system restore back to a day before failed and it will only let me 'undo' the failed system restore without undoing it. I really don't want to do a full system restore but it is the only option that I can fathom will work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

whitecabbage, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Castiel Win User

WoW Fatal Error

Hey guys. Last night I reached Kalimdor and I played a good 2 hours there last night with no problems. I woke up this morning surfed the web like every morning and started to play wow. In WoW today I logged in to my Lvl 12 NE Rogue changed the town to my default Inn. And started to head out doing my quest, walked around the beach for a while and I got the Fatal Error.

Here basically it:
    Code: Error #134 (0x85100086) Fatal condition Program: C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/WoW.exe Failed to read file World/Maps/Kalimdor/Kalimdor_30+14.adt. Debug Details: [4] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - World\Maps\Kalimdor\Kalimdor_30_14.adt - Data\common-2.MPQ [3] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed [2] err=5 text=Win32 Read - Data\common-2.MPQ [1] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed [0] err=5 text=Win32 Read - Data\common-2.MPQ[/quote] Full error is here in another thread.

I don't get it why it would do this now, instead of last night. And It made me exit the game, I sent the error report, and then I tried to log back in and after log in and while loading halfway through loading it does it again. Currently right now I ran the Repair.exe and I'm updating WoW now.

The only add-on I have is questhelper.

Castiel, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Fatal Application exit - Runtime expiring

Hello Nancy,

To resolve the issue with the error code Fatal Application exit, we suggest running System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management. This will help us to determine the issue and repairing corrupted system file.You may refer to
    ZigZag3143 post
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Ernie San, Jul 29, 2018
  4. file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit'

Fatal Application exit - Runtime expiring

How do I remove this annoying message?

explorer.exe - Fatal Application Exit

barrier.c - Runtime->IsExecution

Jeanne Forgues, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit'

1. file explorer fatal error. 'failed to load application texts - immediate exit' - Similar Threads - file explorer fatal

2. File explorer crash at application load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer crash at application load.: Sometimes, when I launch big application, weird things start happening. Task bar and desktop icons disappears and all file explorer windows closes. After some time few seconds task bar and desktop is restored. I already did "sfc \scannow" but no integrity violations were...
  3. File explorer crash at application load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer crash at application load.: Sometimes, when I launch big application, weird things start happening. Task bar and desktop icons disappears and all file explorer windows closes. After some time few seconds task bar and desktop is restored. I already did "sfc \scannow" but no integrity violations were...
  4. Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]: [ATTACH]Resident Evil is a popular game, and probably, that’s why they have released its 7th version. But this doesn’t mean that the game is free of errors. A lot of gamers are seeing the following error message re7.exe – Fatal Application Exit. C:\Program Files...
  5. Fatal application exit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fatal application exit: Whilst resetting my pc I keep getting the message fatal application error which halts the reset and cannot be removed without manually turning of the pc with the power button Not sure how to fix this Thanks...
  6. Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to load Application textes. Immediate exit.: Bonjour, Aujourd'hui j'ai supprimer des fichier pour libérer de l'espace sur mon disque dur principale. Il ne me semble pas avoir fait de fausse manipulation j'ai supprimer internet explorer mais du coup j'ai des doute, mais pourtant quand j'essais d'ouvrir l’explorer de...
  7. File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB: Hello, I am on Windows 10, and since yesterday, every time I use ALT+TAB to come back to my desktop from a fullscreen application, a file explorer opens up for no reason. Thanks in advance !...
  8. File Explorer exiting unexpectedly

in Cortana
    File Explorer exiting unexpectedly: I am trying to clean my system of softonic, webdiscover and downloadmyinboxhelper viruses. I am using File Explorer to locate the content. Explorer finds multiple entries for each virus, but for some reason it exits during the search. Can someone explain why this happens....
  9. How to fix this problem?? Winning Eleven 9- Fatal Application Exit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix this problem?? Winning Eleven 9- Fatal Application Exit: Hi Microsoft, can you Help me fixing the message problem...? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-fix-this-problem-winning-eleven-9-fatal/51359ed8-68aa-4964-a713-cd102ae4cae6
  10. Issue with Loading text files and some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Loading text files and some applications: ok when i load some application's it just seems to freeze and do nothing same with text files this link here will show http://i.gyazo.com/6bc50a8f1d755cc0f9084053b6f3a297.mp4 same thing with the iwi as well and i know you can use winrar to open those i been modding for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. que significa fail to load application texs. immediate exit

2. explorer.exe failed to load app text

3. failed to load application texts immidiate text explorer

4. c:\windows\explorer.exe failed to load,
  5. failed to load application text. Immediate exit.,
  6. failed to load application,
  7. failed to load application texts. immediate exit.,
  8. failed to load application texts. immediate exit,
  9. explorer.exe - Fatal Application Exit barrier.c - Runtime->IsExecution,
  10. failed to load application texts immediate exit