Windows 10: File Explorer Icons Spacing Length

Discus and support File Explorer Icons Spacing Length in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning everyone.. i need help to reset my file explorer's look back like before, please.. The space between files and folders is not auto tight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by greadygorcencio, Aug 8, 2018.

1. File Explorer Icons Spacing Length

Good morning everyone.. i need help to reset my file explorer's look back like before, please..

The space between files and folders is not auto tight anymore.. it's too long / big, omg, it's so do annoy me..

Does any know how to fix it, any assistance would be greatly appreciately..

Please help, and thank you first.. Sorry for bad english too..

File Explorer Icons Spacing Length [​IMG]

:)

greadygorcencio, Aug 8, 2018

2. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 8, 2018
  3. JCherner Win User
    File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Aug 8, 2018
  4. aleks14 Win User

File Explorer Icons Spacing Length

The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I change something in the Registry Editor to do it as it was at 7?

aleks14, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

File Explorer Icons Spacing Length

1. File Explorer Icons Spacing Length - Similar Threads - File Explorer Icons

2. Icons in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in file explorer: Hello,I have a new desktop computer with Winows 11 22H2 with a 1/4 T SSD drive C: and a full T hard drive D:.I am confused by file and folder icons. What does the pinned icon mean?thanks,Mark...
  3. File Explorer Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Icons: I would like File Explorer, Windows 10, to have as few as possible folders come to the screen when I open it. Yet, it is creating extra file icons that belong inside the main set of folders. Pictures, documents, etc.Example: I created a folder for my documents that is in the...
  4. File Explorer Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Icons: I would like File Explorer, Windows 10, to have as few as possible folders come to the screen when I open it. Yet, it is creating extra file icons that belong inside the main set of folders. Pictures, documents, etc.Example: I created a folder for documents. I expect to find...
  5. File Explorer Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Icons: Is there a list of the Icons that appear on Win Expl and what they mean? Recently perhaps after the recent update I have been seeing little blue circles with small arrow heads on them and some other *very* small doo-dads than are on the First letter of the folder name. Also,...
  6. Win10 file explorer search filename length problem

Win10 file explorer search filename length problem: I think i found a bug in the file explorer search function of Windows 10 64 bit up to date but dont know the build.When I browse to a file on my usb harddrive NTFS which is 2 directories deep with a driveletter and filepath length of 12 characters i can rename the file to a...
  7. Win10 file explorer search filename length problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 file explorer search filename length problem: I think i found a bug in the file explorer search function of Windows 10 64 bit up to date but dont know the build.When I browse to a file on my usb harddrive NTFS which is 2 directories deep with a driveletter and filepath length of 12 characters i can rename the file to a...
  8. Length Disappears in File Explorer Search

Length Disappears in File Explorer Search: Hi there... a problem just developed a couple of days ago with only one of my external drives where the length time of the file no longer shows when I run a Search by name, although I can still see the length of the same file once I get out of the Search and return the normal...
  9. File explorer icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer icons: When I open file explorer all the icons at the top move, copy etc have disappeared. How do I retrieve them? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-icons/a766195e-f517-448a-9d12-17ff0c790d6c
  10. show length of .flv files in explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    show length of .flv files in explorer: It only shows the length of mp4, mpg, and wmv files. 50899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 explorer list view selection length

2. correct spacing in windows explorer display