Windows 10: File explorer, or file exploder?

Discus and support File explorer, or file exploder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all So I'm not very computer savvy and have long past given up on trying to answer my own questions on google, so now I am here. Please excuse my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dudeman, Jul 28, 2016.

1. dudeman Win User

File explorer, or file exploder?

Hi all
    So I'm not very computer savvy and have long past given up on trying to answer my own questions on google, so now I am here. Please excuse my dumbness!

My issue is my file explorer is in jumbo size, full screen, all up in my face kinda action and whenever I try to minimise the screen size it curls up into a little box in the top left, blinks a bunch of times and then crashes. I'm sure someone must have delt with this in the past (or at least I hope)

It looks a just like this, with lots of blinking..

File explorer, or file exploder? [​IMG]

Me think it broke?

Sorry, I should say that happens when resizing, not minimising.

:)

dudeman, Jul 28, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Win 10 - File Explorer Crashes

Hello MSFT Support,

Where have you gone?...this is a major issue for many loyal customers but as you can tell frustration is setting in with many in the lack of direction from Microsoft. I feel like we are trying various home remedies when the problem is with Microsoft File
    Explorer which we rely on being stable and available.

Having us go to SafeMode is not a solution, also you could create more problems for customers in that BitLocker may come into play, which doesn't appear to be easy way to suspend this in non-Enterprise versions of Win10 before rebooting into SafeMode.

Please give us some direction or when the fix will be implemented?

It would be a real shame if you lose loyal customers to Apple or Google but lack of leadership here may steer many in that direction.

Best Regards!

File Explorer Crash Headaches, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

File explorer, or file exploder?

1. File explorer, or file exploder? - Similar Threads - File explorer file

2. File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer: When I close a file in File Explorer I would like it to go back to the folder level and not just close the app as it does now. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/5d44edbf-6ced-4532-8d19-273812605bbd
  3. File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: How do you get the letter and number off:(vA-H(1) ?It isn't sorted right. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/bfdb8593-354f-4e96-8e2d-0959b3a6e7f0"
  4. Files explorer

Files explorer: Yesterday I tried to open files explorer from the task bar and it took a little while to load and than a message appeared saying ''not responding''. I ran the Sfc/scannow and this is what it showed. C:\windows\system32>Sfc/scannow Beginning system scan. This process will...
  5. File explorer

File explorer: After saving an excel file that I received from a trusted source (but may have been corrupted), I was no longer able to access my files. When clicking on thye File Explorer icon, the window showed up by with the mention : File Explorer (Not Responding). What can, should I do...
  6. FILE EXPLORE

FILE EXPLORE: How do I make my pictures and videos uploaded to my one drive available on my device automatically without having to go to each file for it to upload and be able to view it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explore/14ad24fc-8aae-4cd1-a305-84f5a2b7cb29"
  7. File Explorer

File Explorer: Looks like our File Explorer keeps locking up. It is getting stuck on quick access and shows a 'working on it' error. I already cleared the cache in the file explorer yesterday and it worked fine a few times. Now today its locking up again. Any help appreciated!...
  8. file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    file explorer: why are my pics an image of 2 mountains and not the real pic's? how can I change them so I can see what they are? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/8cf907c6-cece-4c0e-b9dc-abfd33b40478
  9. file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer: Why when I am in File Explorer and I try to open a file in my user, I get a message that I am not authorized? 51294
  10. File Explorer...

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer...: Hello... I've noticed that I cannot use File Explorer as it used to work. Now, when I open a file, the contents are displayed, but won't stay in position to be accessed. Unless what contents of the file is at a location that can be seen when the FE opens it won't stay when...