Windows 10: File explorer, or file exploder?

Discus and support File explorer, or file exploder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all So I'm not very computer savvy and have long past given up on trying to answer my own questions on google, so now I am here. Please excuse my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dudeman, Jul 28, 2016.

1. dudeman Win User

File explorer, or file exploder?

Hi all
    So I'm not very computer savvy and have long past given up on trying to answer my own questions on google, so now I am here. Please excuse my dumbness!

My issue is my file explorer is in jumbo size, full screen, all up in my face kinda action and whenever I try to minimise the screen size it curls up into a little box in the top left, blinks a bunch of times and then crashes. I'm sure someone must have delt with this in the past (or at least I hope)

It looks a just like this, with lots of blinking..

File explorer, or file exploder? [​IMG]

Me think it broke?

Sorry, I should say that happens when resizing, not minimising.

:)

dudeman, Jul 28, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Win 10 - File Explorer Crashes

Hello MSFT Support,

Where have you gone?...this is a major issue for many loyal customers but as you can tell frustration is setting in with many in the lack of direction from Microsoft. I feel like we are trying various home remedies when the problem is with Microsoft File
    Explorer which we rely on being stable and available.

Having us go to SafeMode is not a solution, also you could create more problems for customers in that BitLocker may come into play, which doesn't appear to be easy way to suspend this in non-Enterprise versions of Win10 before rebooting into SafeMode.

Please give us some direction or when the fix will be implemented?

It would be a real shame if you lose loyal customers to Apple or Google but lack of leadership here may steer many in that direction.

Best Regards!

File Explorer Crash Headaches, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

File explorer, or file exploder?

1. File explorer, or file exploder? - Similar Threads - File explorer file

2. file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer: why do i get the message working on it when entering files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/b959035b-8bf5-4e87-abc7-ef1d8696cd27
  3. File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer: When I open File Explorer with a file that has a lot of files 1500 or more, I can start to scroll down in any view: icons, list, details. But, before I can scroll down to the end, it pops back up to the first files. This has never happened before on previous computers. It's...
  4. File explorer

File explorer: When I open File Explorer with a file that has a lot of files 1500 or more, I can start to scroll down in any view: icons, list, details. But, before I can scroll down to the end, it pops back up to the first files. This has never happened before on previous computers. It's...
  5. File Explorer

File Explorer: My File Explorer started opening by itself after I login as Administrator. I did not make any changes to my sytem to create this anomonally. How can I stop this situation from happening....
  6. file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer: when I opened file explorer the folder is invisible when i try to click the folder from my taskbar, but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/4f22bbb2-3173-4f56-8a0e-a648cd159351
  7. File Explorer

File Explorer: Hello, I have some questions, when I was trying to move the file location of music, download, video, picture, and document to my hdd as my storage drive, something when wrong and I cant fix it. Can someone help me? [ATTACH]...
  8. file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer: file explorer always says not responding how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/8338e6b3-dbc4-4445-985e-500ed409a910
  9. If any problem in File exploder

If any problem in File exploder: some times my file exploder is hanging or not responding. At that time s/m is fully hang. In that time i cannot do anything. what should i do ? my s/m is dell brand board. Also 8 GB ram also. This pc also new pc warranty . if any problem in file exploder application? how...
  10. File explorer renamed to file explorer (1)

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer renamed to file explorer (1): File explorer renamed to file explorer (1) After the update it renamed to (1) I forgot the folder where it’s stored to erase the duplicate. 122564