Windows 10: File explorer slow/Never loading solution

Discus and support File explorer slow/Never loading solution in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Thanks to the person who suggested clearing the history in windows explorer. it cured the NOT LOADING ISSUE for me. I had to run %temp% to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by razghost, Aug 11, 2015.

1. kyriakos Win User

File explorer slow/Never loading solution

Thanks to the person who suggested clearing the history in windows explorer. it cured the NOT LOADING ISSUE for me.
    I had to run %temp% to be able to pull up an explorer i could actually access the menu options.
    so:
    View
    Options
    General tab
    click on the "clear" as in history.

and thats all it took

kyriakos, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

File explorer slow/Never loading solution

1. File explorer slow/Never loading solution - Similar Threads - File explorer slow

2. Files explorer extremely slow to load..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files explorer extremely slow to load..: The files explorer in my brand new Windows Surface laptop is extremely slow to load. Each time I click on the files explorer icon in the task bar at the bottom, it takes several seconds and on occasions up to a minute to load. This is not a folder-specific problem as this...
  3. Files explorer extremely slow to load..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files explorer extremely slow to load..: The files explorer in my brand new Windows Surface laptop is extremely slow to load. Each time I click on the files explorer icon in the task bar at the bottom, it takes several seconds and on occasions up to a minute to load. This is not a folder-specific problem as this...
  4. File Explorer loading slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer loading slow: I am using i5 12th gen laptop. From few days my laptop file explorer is loading slowly showing green color bar. 270 GB free space available in my C drive and 100GB free space available in my D drive. I don't know what happened. Please help me to solve this....
  5. File Explorer loading slow

File Explorer loading slow: I am using i5 12th gen laptop. From few days my laptop file explorer is loading slowly showing green color bar. 270 GB free space available in my C drive and 100GB free space available in my D drive. I don't know what happened. Please help me to solve this....
  6. file explorer loading slow

file explorer loading slow: whenever i wanna open up a file on my pc the file takes a long time to open I've checked for viruses and memory leaks i cant figure out what is cause it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-loading-slow/82a7795c-5021-494a-8798-c24ac7d4c4a4
  7. file explorer loading slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer loading slow: whenever i wanna open up a file on my pc the file takes a long time to open I've checked for viruses and memory leaks i cant figure out what is cause it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-loading-slow/82a7795c-5021-494a-8798-c24ac7d4c4a4
  8. Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow loading of audio files since a few years. Never found the solution.: Slow loading of audio files wav, mp3, etc Only when I go to a folder that have's more than 5 audio files, explorer starts to load every single file in a very slow way, and it won't allow me to go back to another folder or to close that same folder until it loads every single...
  9. File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Slow Loading Green Bar - Real solution finally found: Since microsoft, after untold years, still can't explain or fix this idiotic failure, I finally found a solution. Trust me, all the index tweaks, etc etc etc don't work. I tried everything, exhaustively. You just need to dump POS file explorer. There's a program called...
  10. File Explorer Will Not Load / Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Will Not Load / Extremely Slow: I've been having this problem recently, I honestly dont know what it is. My computer runs smoothly, up until I open up file explorer and it basically doesn't load. It's been sitting there for at least 40 minutes. If anyone can shed some light, I would greatly appreciate it....