Windows 10: File manager application software

Discus and support File manager application software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows default file manager application has some limitations. I'm looking for a free file manager application which will have the features of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam781, Feb 11, 2018.

1. sam781 Win User

File manager application software

Windows default file manager application has some limitations. I'm looking for a free file manager application which will have the features of the default file explorer as well as the following -

• Total size (currently it is available by right clicking the folder) will be shown for the folders as well. Currently only file size is shown.
    • It will be able to detect duplicate files (all types images, video, audio, docs, etc). Will show the location of each files.
    • Duplicate folder detection and deletion option. Duplicate file deletion option.
    • Similar folder (contains similar files/contents; common files/contents between the folders) detection and folder marge option.

:)

sam781, Feb 11, 2018
  2. nj7_ Win User

N80 loss of software/application manager

But first, try the firmware upgrade - the lost of personal stuff is total, so do the backup first.

3. korngear Win User
    N80 loss of software/application manager

Are y sure it is really not in there where it supposed to be!

Try a hard reset.

korngear, Feb 11, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

XYplorer can do those - pay or look out for a giveaway. Let us know if you find a free one.
    Folder size is quick after the first scan.

File manager application software [​IMG]

dalchina, Feb 11, 2018
  5. clam1952 Win User
    clam1952, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. File manager application software - Similar Threads - File manager application

2. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...: Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-the-windows-management/e9b82cdb-bb9d-4b82-81c7-701acb951c8b
  3. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...: Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-the-windows-management/e9b82cdb-bb9d-4b82-81c7-701acb951c8b
  4. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recognise an own application/software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recognise an own application/software: How to Recognized Own app an application in Windows 10. I mean unknown publisher to known publisher. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recognise-an-own-applicationsoftware/15b110b3-c391-4e35-9cac-dcc6f0bf69d8
  6. Meeting Applications/Software

Meeting Applications/Software: Can I use 2 or more meeting application or software at the same time? Like using Zoom, Google Meet, Discord, and Skype in the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meeting-applicationssoftware/8e651f3c-13bd-4b80-9d1d-8e0ef06fc951
  7. Grainy Desktop applications and software.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grainy Desktop applications and software.: I have an Alienware M15 r1 and have had it for about a year now and this problem has occurred a few months from now but I just had to deal with it until it got extremely severe. Image below. Ask any question. This is the Epic Games store.[IMG]...
  8. Software time management?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software time management?: Bought my little brother a laptop and want to make sure he does what he’s supposed to use it for. Is there any way to give access to specific apps for so many hours based on how many hours were spent on a different app? Here’s an example: He wants to play Roblox and I...
  9. Software library manager

Software library manager: Looking for software managing my installers for software i own for Windows 10. Some sort of library where i define path to the installer , create info to that like serial number etc.... Thank you for suggestions. 155840
  10. How can I manage applications in Software Center?

How can I manage applications in Software Center?: Sorry for a bad title but I really don't know where to start with this. I need to find information about Software Center and specifically the "Status"-column. Lets say we're deploying 7-Zip and a client installs it via Software Center and the "Status" is "Installed". How can...