Windows 10: File Manager. New Folder/Tab only opens up in 2/3 mode

Discus and support File Manager. New Folder/Tab only opens up in 2/3 mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 calls it File Explorer I have read other discussions- they call it file manager. IDC. when right click on startup and see the folder icon or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1ThursdayJC, May 11, 2018.

1. File Manager. New Folder/Tab only opens up in 2/3 mode

Windows 10 calls it File Explorer I have read other discussions- they call it file manager. IDC. when right click on startup and see the folder icon or right click the mouse it brings up file explorer. Where all my data folders exist.
    Anyway the first session after computer goes in sleep mode I click on the icon and only the firs 2/3 of the screen is available. If I go to the Blue bar with File text and click on that to exit and then reopen a file folder it comes up full screen. What adjustments are needed for this to happen all the time without jumping hoops.

At one time when I click on the open folder menu the data would open up in numerical order. Now I have to go through a sort menu option to get that to work.. This happened after I tried to get file folders to be sorted by date.

:)

1ThursdayJC, May 11, 2018
Thema:

File Manager. New Folder/Tab only opens up in 2/3 mode

1. File Manager. New Folder/Tab only opens up in 2/3 mode - Similar Threads - File Manager Folder

2. How to open file explorer folders as new tabs by default instead of as new file explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open file explorer folders as new tabs by default instead of as new file explorer...: Hello,I am loving the tabs functionality of the new file explorer, but I am constantly annoying with the fact that opening any folder results in a new file explorer windows being spawned. What I would instead like to happen is that my current file explorer windows is made...
  3. How to open file explorer folders as new tabs by default instead of as new file explorer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open file explorer folders as new tabs by default instead of as new file explorer...: Hello,I am loving the tabs functionality of the new file explorer, but I am constantly annoying with the fact that opening any folder results in a new file explorer windows being spawned. What I would instead like to happen is that my current file explorer windows is made...
  4. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected: I added a D3100 Docking Station and now it shows 3 monitors but I only have 2 connected. Sometimes the non-existent monitor which always shows as #1 becomes my main monitor and then I have problems. #1 says it is connected to the Graphics 600. The other 2 show they are...
  5. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected: I added a D3100 Docking Station and now it shows 3 monitors but I only have 2 connected. Sometimes the non-existent monitor which always shows as #1 becomes my main monitor and then I have problems. #1 says it is connected to the Graphics 600. The other 2 show they are...
  6. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Battery in new laptop only 2-3 hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery in new laptop only 2-3 hours: Hello Sportsfans, The battery stats on the Dell XPS non4k screen usually says "2 or 3" hour remaining right after unplugged. Now the indicator states 84% 3:53 remaining after 40 minutes of battery usage. I never conditioned or ran the battery down, i never took the laptop...
  8. Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page: My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately. I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please Many thanks Vic 13548
  9. Open Folder in New Tab in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Folder in New Tab in Windows 10 File Explorer: How to: Open Folder in New Tab in Windows 10 File Explorer How to Open Folder in New Tab in Windows 10 File Explorer Microsoft had Windows Insiders as a controlled study. The concept behind Sets is to make sure that everything related to your task: relevant webpages,...
  10. File Manager keep opening a folder in a new window

in Windows 10 Support
    File Manager keep opening a folder in a new window: Hi guys, First of all thanks to everybody to help newbies like me. I have problem when i'm working with the file manager in windows 10, when i'm inside the "Downloads" folder, if i try to open a subfolder, then open a new window. I'm not english navite speaker so i...