Windows 10: File moving problem

Discus and support File moving problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a bit of a complicated topic but- I downloaded the dll files for games and when I try to replace the old ones I get: Screenshot Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by UragaeshiHeart, Nov 10, 2015.

1. File moving problem

This is a bit of a complicated topic but-

I downloaded the dll files for games and when I try to replace the old ones I get: Screenshot

Can someone help me out here?

:)

UragaeshiHeart, Nov 10, 2015

2. Moving files problem

Hi,

I have solved this issue (for me at least). The problem is caused by the OAC grid screen executable \Screen+\ScreenLM64.exe

I have disabled the autostart of this program and my problem has vanished.

With kind regards,

Lambert

LambertKnapen, Nov 10, 2015
  3. [Epstein] Win User
    problem with moving files

It is currently not supported.

[Epstein], Nov 10, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

File moving problem

Let's start here, why are you trying to do it this way and what kind of games ? Are they on Steam, Origin or Uplay ?

jds63, Nov 10, 2015
  5. Because I have a error 0xc000007b.
    And it's a game downloaded from an external site.

UragaeshiHeart, Nov 10, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Game on a client like Steam ? If on a client like steam you can verify the installation files is why i asked this. Why didn't you just try uninstalling and reinstalling the game over.

jds63, Nov 10, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    error 0xc000007b this is an application error can be few reasons why this is happening.

jds63, Nov 10, 2015
  8. File moving problem

Well, it's a unmounted-ISO kind of game.

UragaeshiHeart, Nov 11, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    What does that mean exactly ? You have to mount an ISO to install it, do not play a game from an ISO file.

jds63, Nov 11, 2015
  10. I didn't.

Just tried reinstalling.
    Didn't work.

11. jds63 Win User
    So what happens with game when reinstalling it, get that same error and game won't start ? Know if this game is compatible with Windows 10, have you been able to previously play it on Windows 10 ? Game is ?

Most of a games .dll be in folder where it is installed.

jds63, Nov 11, 2015
  12. NavyLCDR New Member
    Try it in safe mode.

NavyLCDR, Nov 11, 2015
  13. File moving problem

Sonic Lost World.
    Heh.

14. But interestingly enough, right after installing sucessfully, and closing it, a "Setup/Uninstall has stopped working" error appears.

15. jds63 Win User
    You again downloaded this game when you purchased it ? See it on Steam, do you use Steam to run it also ? Do you right click the setup file and select "Run as Administrator" ? Try that.

See it is not an old game, so should run in Windows 10, this is what i thought is why i asked for the game you were having issues with. If can run it off Steam use your key to download and install from Steam, see how that works, who knows if there might be updates for it.

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

File moving problem

1. File moving problem - Similar Threads - File moving problem

2. Files Moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Moved: I accidentally moved all my files from my DriveD on downloads I want to move it all back to DriveD but I don't know everything that I moved cause i moved so many files from DriveD and I have so many files on downloads...
  3. Files Not Moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Not Moving: Hi Everyone, I have a lot of files letters, spreadsheets, etc on my computer and some go back 10 or 15 years and I want/need to keep them but I don't want them cluttering up the My Documents folder on my computer. To address this I created a folder on the flash drive that I...
  4. i have a problem when moving files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a problem when moving files: so my problem is that i cant move files to my folders. Ive tried many things and none of them work. When i try to move a download to my downloads folder theres just a big black sign thats shows me i cant drop it in. I also cant put downloads on my desktop. i would appreciate...
  5. i have a problem when moving files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem when moving files: so my problem is that i cant move files to my folders. Ive tried many things and none of them work. When i try to move a download to my downloads folder theres just a big black sign thats shows me i cant drop it in. I also cant put downloads on my desktop. i would appreciate...
  6. i have a problem when moving files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problem with moving/deleting files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with moving/deleting files.: Hi guys, I've noticed that I have a problem with moving/deleting files and creating folder, the update speed it's not instantly. Let say I try to move one file from one location to another new location, I'll have to click the refresh icon of the file explorer, only then the...
  8. Moving files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moving files: I have an external hard drive that has a number of family pictures, word and PDF documents on YouTube videos. I have set up five different folders. Recently I got a new desktop. After setting it up I noticed that one of my folders was not opening. The error message that I...
  9. Problem moving files

Problem moving files: I am trying to move files in my Music Folder to a folder in the Music folder & it keeps tell me the action can not be completed because the folder or file is open in another program & I found this link:...
  10. Moving Files

Moving Files: I have 5/6 test results saved in a file. How do I attach these to my Gmail text to send to a Doctor? Thanks I could do it on W7 but don't seem to be able to do it on W10. Thanks...