Windows 10: File size gets smaller

Discus and support File size gets smaller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1200, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Drew1200 Win User

File size gets smaller

I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality.

How can I keep the size and quality?

:)

Drew1200, Aug 27, 2018

2. How to change to a smaller file size when taking photos

How to change to a smaller file size when taking photos with my Microsoft phone?

The file sizes by default are currently over a meg.

RuthCallard, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Lizy297 Win User

File size gets smaller

how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

File size gets smaller

1. File size gets smaller - Similar Threads - File size gets

2. smaller screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    smaller screen size: Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-screen-size/77608d4e-63af-4d28-8d7e-1e4b7d048f00
  3. Converting Quicktime Video Screen Capture to smaller file sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting Quicktime Video Screen Capture to smaller file sizes: I have about 10 longer Quicktime Video Screen Capture files which are massive (10+GB). I was wondering if there is an app or software that I can bulk shrink the file sizes and/or convert to H.264? I have google searched for this but most of the search results that I get are...
  4. Printing images in smaller size

Printing images in smaller size: I can not print my pictures smaller all of a sudden, preview unavailable?? Any ideas please? ***Modified title from: Printing*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-images-in-smaller-size/f22eb898-3d01-4a90-842d-0a6b7becbba4
  5. get file size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    get file size: Ok this is a hardcore question cause im a hardcore programmer Dos 2+ INT 21h / AH= 42h - SEEK - set current file position. Ok Im writing 16 bit DOS programs using A86 assembler. I want to know if the above DOS interrupt will recongnize the NTFSfile system MARK...
  6. Text size looks smaller

Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...
  7. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  8. jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    jpeg photo file--make smaller file size to send: how to make a jpeg smaller file size to post or send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/jpeg-photo-file-make-smaller-file-size-to-send/317fd74d-1352-4e5e-910a-85773a389026
  9. How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?: Hello, I presume it is a graphic issue and hence posting my question in here. Win 10 main screen prior to log into an user account has displayed time and names of the users . The font displayed this is huge compared to that of Win 7. I have Win 10 Professional on my...
  10. Video files resolution getting smaller

in Windows 10 Support
    Video files resolution getting smaller: Hi I have on my D Drive, My own personal TV Series I have bought and converted and have a Resolution of 1280x720p in either H264 or H265 format or all Video Files. Today I went to watch a TV Show and I noticed that many of my Video Files have been reduced in resolution...