Windows 10: File transfer error and lag 0x8007003B

Discus and support File transfer error and lag 0x8007003B in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi ! I am having problems with file transfers from my PC to my NAS. I do not have this problem transferring files from a drive on my pc to another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by madspec, Aug 28, 2016.

1. madspec Win User

File transfer error and lag 0x8007003B

Hi !

I am having problems with file transfers from my PC to my NAS. I do not have this problem transferring files from a drive on my pc to another drive on my pc, only to the NAS. I am getting some serious lag with small files and error's with big files.

If I try to transfer a small file, the transfer window appears but it takes a couple of seconds to start (maybe 10 seconds or so).

If I try to transfer a large file (a couple of Gb's), the transfer window appears but I get an error (0x8007003B) and the transfer fails.

File transfer error and lag    0x8007003B [​IMG]

Now, this is what I tried to fix the problem ;

- Disabled Fire wall
    - Disabled Anti Virus
    - Uninstalled Anti Virus
    - Reverted to an older Firmware on my router
    - Reverted to an older firmware on my NAS (QNAP 469 Pro)
    - Disabled the Teredo adapter (netsh interface teredo set state disabled)

I am all out of ideas.... This problem just came out of no where, not firmware update was done on the router or the NAS when the problem appeared.

Any help would be appreciated *Smile

Thanks

Windows 10 pro

:)

madspec, Aug 28, 2016

2. Network Issue After Windows 10 Upgrade

Running Windows 10 with Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Firewall enabled will cause this error code 0x8007003B for large files transferred to a mapped drive, on my ReadyNAS, a 3GB will do it. Solution: Turn off Bitdefender Total Security 2015 use Windows
    Firewall.

RayJacobsen, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Marivel Man, Aug 28, 2016
  4. madspec Win User

madspec, Aug 29, 2016
Thema:

1. File transfer error and lag 0x8007003B - Similar Threads - File transfer error

2. 0x8007003B Unexpected Network Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x8007003B Unexpected Network Error.: I am getting this trying to do something I have done 100 times before but now I'm getting an error.I am trying to copy a 600mb avi file to a network drive.Like I said this ALWAYS worked in the past but now I can't. Nothing has changed. except windows updatesSame computer,...
  3. 0x8007003B Unexpected Network Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8007003B Unexpected Network Error.: I am getting this trying to do something I have done 100 times before but now I'm getting an error.I am trying to copy a 600mb avi file to a network drive.Like I said this ALWAYS worked in the past but now I can't. Nothing has changed. except windows updatesSame computer,...
  4. Large File Transfer 0x8007003B Unexpected network error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large File Transfer 0x8007003B Unexpected network error: Large File Transfer 0x8007003B Unexpected network errorI have just recently encountered this problem. I am trying to back up my photography files from a local drive SSD/HDD to a Synology NAS drive. I have been using Synology NAS drives for a long time without problems, so...
  5. Large File Transfer 0x8007003B Unexpected network error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large File Transfer 0x8007003B Unexpected network error: Large File Transfer 0x8007003B Unexpected network errorI have just recently encountered this problem. I am trying to back up my photography files from a local drive SSD/HDD to a Synology NAS drive. I have been using Synology NAS drives for a long time without problems, so...
  6. Large File Transfer 0x8007003B Unexpected network error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Lag when transferring files

Lag when transferring files: Whenever I download files my computer lags and especially with larger files my file explorer crashes. This lag extends to everything i am using at that moment like:- videos start stuttering on any website- websites load slower- extreme delay when opening new tabs or clicking...
  8. Error 0x8007003B

Error 0x8007003B: I am trying to copy photo files from my C: drive to a NAS drive and I keep getting an error 0x8007003B. I have tried searching for this error code and get no answers that help. I have tried switching off the firewall and this doesn't help. The files are 5-6MB. Can anyone...
  9. Error 0x8007003B - Unexpected error

Error 0x8007003B - Unexpected error: When attempting to copy files over 1 MB from C:\ to a corporate network drive over a corporate VPN, I keep getting error 0x8007003B "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file" after about 1 minute of the transfer commencing. What is the cause and how do I fix...
  10. 0x8007003b error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0x8007003b error: My system was working perfectly. Started getting this error when copying files (5MB or less) from hard drive to the NAS drive (WD MyBookLiveDuo). Have had the set up for several years without any issue. I've disabled Windows Search in the Services file Disabled Windows...
Tags: