Windows 10: file Win 10

Discus and support file Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am used to "sending to" from file in the upper right with Win 8.1. On some screens I see it and on others I don't. How can I place it so I can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 5, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

file Win 10

I am used to "sending to" from file in the upper right with Win 8.1.
    On some screens I see it and on others I don't.
    How can I place it so I can find it?

:)

maranna, Aug 5, 2015
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Aug 5, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

file Win 10

1. file Win 10 - Similar Threads - file

2. Custom system file copying

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom system file copying: I have a customized imagers.dll, shell32.dll and sndvol.dll files . During installation I would like to copy them into system32. If I do this during setup, oobe section would this crash windows 10? John 137107
  3. Can't delete a docx file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete a docx file: It will not open or delete or be renamed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-a-docx-file/08884c9b-17de-40c2-be3c-363f4121d771"
  4. Show all files by default when uploading from WinX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show all files by default when uploading from WinX: Basically, I'd like to view all files in a directory, not only the preselected. Currently, we have the option to select between "customized files" or "all files" from the drop-down in the lower-right corner of WinX (windows explorer). Ideally, the "all files" option will...
  5. Open File Explorer with pre-defined directory?

in Windows 10 Support
    Open File Explorer with pre-defined directory?: In old Win7 users could place a shortcut on TaskBar then open Properties of this shortcut, go to "Shortcut" tab and enter %windir%\explorer.exe /n,/e,D:\data This opens (when clicked) Windows Explorer and mark and expands directory D:\data\ Unfortunately this does not work...
  6. File History error when selecting network drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    File History error when selecting network drive: I'm attempting to enable File History on my machine with a network drive as the storage location. The drive is mapped and I'm able to use it via File Explorer with no issues. However, when I try to select the drive for File History it gives this error: "Could not enable File...
  7. File explorer search does not work properly after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer search does not work properly after 1903 update: Hi all, so after doing the 1903 update on one of our computers (from 1709), the File explorer search seems to be... to put it bluntly, basically broken. At first, when searching something, depending on the string, the results would be either, about a quarter of the files...
  8. Exe files Wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe files Wont open: I am stuck in SAFE MODE because no exe file will open!! I cant access Regedit, Msconfig, Cmd or Powershell any EXE file so I cant even change to different account to get out of safe mode. Everytime I click on exe file the store app pops up and I have tried reset on that app...
  9. Network Printer Does Not Show Up In File Exporer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Printer Does Not Show Up In File Exporer: Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.230 on all of my computers I have two printers, an HP Inkjet and a Brother Laser, on my all wireless network and they both work perfectly from any of the 3 machines on the network. And they both show up in File Explorer on two of the...
  10. Some of my computer files are corrupted I need help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my computer files are corrupted I need help!: I am using windows 10 and when I plug my headphones in nothing happens I have no sound at all. Also in the settings app I can't click on any of the options or type anything in the search bar, the cortana feature is frozen and won't let me type anything and Microsoft edge...