Windows 10: file Win 10

Discus and support file Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am used to "sending to" from file in the upper right with Win 8.1. On some screens I see it and on others I don't. How can I place it so I can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 5, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

file Win 10

I am used to "sending to" from file in the upper right with Win 8.1.
    On some screens I see it and on others I don't.
    How can I place it so I can find it?

:)

maranna, Aug 5, 2015
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Aug 5, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

file Win 10

1. file Win 10 - Similar Threads - file

2. Current Threats point to non existent files and "start actions" never completes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Current Threats point to non existent files and "start actions" never completes: Windows defender is complaining about threats. I believe what happened is my internet cache contained a reference/copy of the coinhive script and my backblaze backup was trying to back it up. So windows defender complains that there is several coinhive threats: [ATTACH]...
  3. My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop screen went black, and my access to my download files to system restore is blocked: Most of my Icons on Desk Top won't let me access them and the screen is black I tried to do a system restore , but it won't let me access my download to repair it...
  4. How do I open a file that says .ib2?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I open a file that says .ib2?: Ok so I am trying to open this file and it has .ib2 on the end. It is a zipped file. So I extract the files, and then try to open one and it asks me what do I want to open it with? I know that the file is from InstaBuilder, but I don't have that on my computer, nor do I...
  5. Windows Sript Host: Can not find script file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sript Host: Can not find script file...: Every time I opened my laptop, this message is always popping up 'Can not find script file "C:/Users/LENOVO/Appdata/Roaming/blfefvsab/dqvgthm.js"'. How do I fix this?...
  6. Cant open file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant open file: In Outlook I have located a OST file which I want to open. What app do I need or how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-file/6cbb1bac-cc8f-47a1-bd6f-4811a29cec2f
  7. my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore

my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore: my network drives are no longer being shown in "network" in file explorer anymore in 2017/2018 i could see all my network drives in file explorer and so read and write to them, but then i could not see them but last year i started to see all my network drives again after an...
  8. Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally...

Saving attachments from Gmail to my chosen file in Windows10 is making me totally...: I have Windows10 Pro. Please help me to save an attachment in Gmail to my chosen specific file in Windows 10. Its driving me crazy! Aubrey...
  9. File Names changed

File Names changed: Dear Sir, While I was doing my day to day work on my PC, the entire file names of certain folder changed into one name. This caused severe difficulties for me to continue my work further. This happened second time in a week. Kindly give me a solution to avoid this...
  10. Windows 10 networking/file sharing problems

Windows 10 networking/file sharing problems: I recently upgraded a couple of computers on my network that were running Windows 7 to Windows 10. I also had another computer running Windows 7 replaced with a new computer running Windows 10. I have 5 computers total on my home wired network. One computer runs Windows 10...