Windows 10: File with 0KB In Downloads Cant Delete It

Discus and support File with 0KB In Downloads Cant Delete It in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need your help guys. I have a file in my Downloads and it says is 0KB exactly but when I try to delete it gives me the following - Could not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Firetrox4, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Firetrox4 Win User

File with 0KB In Downloads Cant Delete It

I need your help guys. I have a file in my Downloads and it says is 0KB exactly but when I try to delete it gives me the following - Could not find this item. This file is no longer located, Verify the items location and try again. Now it says Type - File , Size - 0 bytes. How do I delete this file exactly ? Thank you

:)

Firetrox4, Mar 25, 2017
  2. piyumy Win User

3110c says phone memory full, behaves wired, error

i have no files in my phone memory then the preloaded files that i cannot delete, but still its says memory full in memory status also

but i cant see any files in phone memory then preinstalled files

also i see some 0kb files in root of phone memory like serie of AA AB XC YD what to do of this files

pls help in out i cant to with my phone

even i cant send sms as memory full error

piyumy, Mar 25, 2017
  3. garym123 Win User
    What does error code 83000000 mean when trying to sync an MP3 file to a Nokia 920?

I fixed the duplicate problem. I removed an album from my wifes phone, later she wanted it back on. Most songs were duplicared when I put it on again. This is a 920, no SD card.

I took a look at the folders in the music folder. There is an album and artist folder that has 0kb files that have the names of the albums and artist that are on the phone. When you remove songs the 0kb files are not removed from the album or artist folders.

I deleted all the mp3 files for the album again and deleted the album and artist 0kb files related to the album from the album and artist folder. Put the album back on the phone and there were no duplicates.. I used windows explorer for all of this.

If you have an SD card these 0kb files are in the phone and SD music folder. I suppose you would have to delete them from both locations.

garym123, Mar 25, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Mar 25, 2017
  5. Firetrox4 Win User
    Thanks man. Actually man I used another method this one Simply install Winrar. Right click on troublesome file or folder. Click on winrar's Add to archive... Click on the small box next to Delete files after archiving and OK. Your troublesome file changes into a winrar file. Simply right click and delete it. Voila! and It actually work the file is gone. Thanks for the video.

Firetrox4, Mar 26, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good. Yes, other posts ref. Winrar. It seems sad after all this time we still need a workaround to deal with this...

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. File with 0KB In Downloads Cant Delete It - Similar Threads - File 0KB Downloads

2. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Center offline file and 0KB File: I was working on a .txt file that had lot of data.This file was a offline file and never synched and was being displayed in the sync center as an offline/sync error file. When I tried to open it today it errored out and changed to 0 bytes. I can still see the file in the same...
  3. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Center offline file and 0KB File: I was working on a .txt file that had lot of data.This file was a offline file and never synched and was being displayed in the sync center as an offline/sync error file. When I tried to open it today it errored out and changed to 0 bytes. I can still see the file in the same...
  4. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS: so i downloaded the new pibby apocalypse for fnf then it wouldn't work so i tried to delete it but then it said the folder is open somewhere else but its not! please help...
  6. i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS: so i downloaded the new pibby apocalypse for fnf then it wouldn't work so i tried to delete it but then it said the folder is open somewhere else but its not! please help...
  7. .R programming file saved in OneDrive but 0kB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .R programming file saved in OneDrive but 0kB: Hi I've saved .R programming files on OneDrive in Windows, but when I tried to open them they were both empty. I also checked the OneDrive website but it's the same. Let me know if there are any way the information can be recovered...
  8. cant delete mp4 file that is in downloads folder

cant delete mp4 file that is in downloads folder: nothing has worked so far to delete this file any type of file editor crashes when trying to edit the file and hitting delete on the file does nothing...
  9. Files in Downloads deleted

Files in Downloads deleted: I created a folder in Downloads and stored important files in it. Yesterday I restored my Laptop and chose to take all my files. But today when I opened the Downloads is wiped off. Can I take them back....
  10. .exe files reduced to 0kb

.exe files reduced to 0kb: Hello. I have a computer that I'm trying to fix that was infected by this virus (Win32.Grenam.G) that made almost all .exe files 0KB and probably moved the real ones somewhere else I don't know. UWD apps have not been affected. Upon obtaining the computer I have updated OS,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot delete 0kb file