Windows 10: files on skydrive

Discus and support files on skydrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Instead of Microsoft Office I have Softmaker 2016 ($29) and it does everything that Office does. My problem is that all of my files from this program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by logman, Oct 25, 2016.

1. logman Win User

files on skydrive

Instead of Microsoft Office I have Softmaker 2016 ($29) and it does everything that Office does. My problem is that all of my files from this program are stored on OneDrive although every file, even recent ones say SkyDrive, and when I open OneDrive It is not the same as when I Open the file Manager in Softmakers word processor program, Textmaker
    How can I move these files to my hard drive and stop sending everything to SkyDrive........

:)

logman, Oct 25, 2016

2. Uploaded files are not visible in Skydrive

Hi,
    I have uploaded files from Lumia 720 to Skydrive. From phone end the upload got completed and when i try to check the uploaded files in skydrive the files are missing in skydrive. but when i get into skydrive application and click on add file option ,
    i can select file and upload the file. It directly came to my skydrive folder(I can do this way to upload all my files but at a time application is allowing me to upload only one file).

here is how i uploaded the files:

from camera roll ->selected multiple photos->save to skydrive.

Regards,
    Prakash Rajan

PrakashRajan Sakthivel, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Solene R. Win User
    How to save photos to a specific folder in Skydrive on my nokia Lumia 520

Hi lynnkitchen,

Thank you for your post.

The Skydrive Desktop App, which will create the
    C:\Skydrive folder on your computer.

These folders will store a local copy of all your Skydrive files and sync with your online Skydrive folders. You can add files, create folders, move files to different folders, etc. All of these actions will
    sync with your online Skydrive folders.

Here are 2 links with all the information you need to save folders and move them.

Skydrive Overview:

Welcome to Microsoft OneDrive

To organise photos files:

Sort, rename, or move photos and files in OneDrive

SkyDrive desktop app for Windows: Frequently asked questions:

OneDrive desktop app for Windows

Hope it helps

Solene R., Oct 25, 2016
Thema:

files on skydrive

1. files on skydrive - Similar Threads - files skydrive

2. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  3. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  4. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  5. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  6. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Lost access to files on Skydrive from Windows 8.1 after botched upgrade to Windows 10. Are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost access to files on Skydrive from Windows 8.1 after botched upgrade to Windows 10. Are...: I've have an old laptop that has served my basic needs for the past 10 or so years now with Windows 8/8.1. At the time, it had Skydrive, which I didn't use much, but had some files copied to it. This year, 2023, with the discontinued support of Windows 8/8.1, I was notified...
  8. Lost access to files on Skydrive from Windows 8.1 after botched upgrade to Windows 10. Are...

Lost access to files on Skydrive from Windows 8.1 after botched upgrade to Windows 10. Are...: I've have an old laptop that has served my basic needs for the past 10 or so years now with Windows 8/8.1. At the time, it had Skydrive, which I didn't use much, but had some files copied to it. This year, 2023, with the discontinued support of Windows 8/8.1, I was notified...
  9. retrieving files from skydrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    retrieving files from skydrive: I was cleaning out an old laptop and found that I still have documents in a Skydrive folder. But when I dbl-click on any of them, nothing happens. Are they now not retrievable? Are these files I see just representations of what used to be in the Skydrive cloud and not...
  10. When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive: When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive. Is that still working or do I need to change the name to one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dzmom/5c7da29f-9db2-4cfc-9b94-1790893a5201