Windows 10: Filing Software?

Discus and support Filing Software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this is in the wrong section - don't often post on forums. I currently use SyncBackPro as a backup tool for all of my files across the home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thebritton, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Filing Software?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section - don't often post on forums.

I currently use SyncBackPro as a backup tool for all of my files across the home network, but I would love to have a piece of software or even a command that will work as follows:

1. Detects a file has been created in a folder
    2: Moves file to new subfolder with timestamp or predefined name

Does anyone know if this is a possibility?

:)

thebritton, Mar 18, 2016

2. Filing programs.

There are two ways to do that:

1. Use File Explorer on the device and go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder. Cut/Paste the icons into the Games folder.

2. Connect your device to your computer and use Windows Explorer to do the same as in step 1.

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Mar 18, 2016
  3. Filing programs.

i've downloaded a bunch of games, apps etc but i cant figure out how to put them into the "Games" folder under the programs menu, instead they are installed directly under the Programs menu. can anyone tell me how to do this?

please drop me a line or email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thanks!

Josharmani, Mar 18, 2016
Thema:

Filing Software?

1. Filing Software? - Similar Threads - Filing Software

2. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  3. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  4. TrustedInstaller prevents from saving files from any softwares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TrustedInstaller prevents from saving files from any softwares: Hello, I have been experiencing issues with saving files from some software.When trying to save any file like .csv from LibreOffice or .bmp from Paint I am getting this error:"C:\Untitled.bmpYou don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to...
  5. Why do I have less space after deleting files and uninstalling software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have less space after deleting files and uninstalling software?: Hi,I even emptied my recycle bin, but the space keeps on decreasing every time I refresh it. This is stopping the apps I need from working. What can I do to fix this?Thank you...
  6. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9
  7. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9
  8. Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?

Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?: Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-converted-mp3-files-are-stored-in-express/4407fbe8-b1ba-4566-a6af-7b48929733e1
  9. Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software?: Where converted mp3 files are stored in Express Burn software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-converted-mp3-files-are-stored-in-express/4407fbe8-b1ba-4566-a6af-7b48929733e1
  10. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...: Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-the-windows-management/e9b82cdb-bb9d-4b82-81c7-701acb951c8b