Windows 10: Filling gaps in international law essential to making cyberspace safer

Discus and support Filling gaps in international law essential to making cyberspace safer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A month ago, on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, Microsoft organized an expert workshop to discuss gaps in international law as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Filling gaps in international law essential to making cyberspace safer

Source: Filling the gaps in international law is essential to making cyberspace a safer place Microsoft Secure

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2018
  2. nobleking Win User

Nokia Lumia 710 blank tile space

I just recently bought a new Lumia 710. Earlier the homescreen was filled with tiles. But suddenly I find there is a gap of one tile space in the second row (by the side of tile showing messaging). Is it possible to fill this gap space? Any quick assistance
    would be helpful.

nobleking, Mar 27, 2018
  3. What's the future hold for N97?

@SportsBiker, here in NZ that is in contradiction to one of our laws, the Consumers Guarantees Act. That makes it unlawful to sell items not fit for purpose.

Now, that may be a hard case to prove for the N97, as it's primarily a phone, and has features that do work, but there's definitely a gap between the sales and technical with this model!

jeremysherriff, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Filling gaps in international law essential to making cyberspace safer

1. Filling gaps in international law essential to making cyberspace safer - Similar Threads - Filling gaps international

2. Firewall rules to make smb safer and still usable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall rules to make smb safer and still usable?: Hi everyone, my scenario is a Windows11-machine with two ethernet ports no wifi: one 2.5GbE port connected to the router/internet and a second 10GbE port connected directly to a Mac that is connected in turn to a couple of thunderbolt2 HFS+ RAIDs Mac "can" access to internet...
  3. Firewall rules to make smb safer and still usable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firewall rules to make smb safer and still usable?: Hi everyone, my scenario is a Windows11-machine with two ethernet ports no wifi: one 2.5GbE port connected to the router/internet and a second 10GbE port connected directly to a Mac that is connected in turn to a couple of thunderbolt2 HFS+ RAIDs Mac "can" access to internet...
  4. Windows snap assist not filling whole space, wallpaper seeping on the gaps of edges.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows snap assist not filling whole space, wallpaper seeping on the gaps of edges.: Some windows don't fill the whole desktop when using snap assist. I can see the wallpaper of my computer on the edges of the window. I can resize the left and right side of the window manually but the top of the window just snaps back with that gap. Is there a way to fill...
  5. Isolation is Safer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Isolation is Safer: 21H2 will isolate 3rd party drivers. This allows the OS to be isolated, or sandboxed, away from the rest of the third-party drivers, and the primary benefit is security. Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  6. Gap on screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gap on screen.: There is a 5/8" gap between the open page and the top of the screen. Some help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gap-on-screen/52808646-1efb-47bb-8b11-2e98d5901c04
  7. No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer.

in Browsers and Email
    No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer.: Content blockers are built on extension features that share too much data with the extension. Let's change that! "The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users...
  8. Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families

in Windows 10 News
    Google Play policies updated to make safer for children and families: At Google Play, we’re committed to providing a positive, safe environment for children and families. Over the last few years, we’ve helped parents find family-friendly content through the Designed for Families program and empowered them to set digital ground rules for their...
  9. Make screen fill wide monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make screen fill wide monitor: I'm using a 32" tv as a monitor. The TV has a VGA port and will work with a setting of 1024 X 768 If I go to a higher setting the TV won't accept it. The desktop used to fill the screen from side to side but has changed lately so that the display is a square in the middle...
  10. Moore's Law

in Windows 10 Support
    Moore's Law: I am not sure how much Moore's law might apply to storage, if at all, but it sure seems to me like the storage world has really frozen of late. Used to be that every few years, hard drives would double in size, but it has been about 4 years or so since I bought my first 4tb...