Windows 10: Films and tv update

Discus and support Films and tv update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; film and tv app updated - one key feature of the update is ability to find and use media servers. We have two on our network (Twonky) yet the app finds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, May 31, 2017.

1. Films and tv update

film and tv app updated - one key feature of the update is ability to find and use media servers. We have two on our network (Twonky) yet the app finds neither saying something about no media servers nearby. Both our machines do not find them with the app. Yet other software and notably good old windows media player and iTunes has no problem finding them. I assume this is a bug but wondered if others notice the same.

:)

Scottyboy99, May 31, 2017
  2. Sanmoy281 Win User

Problem with the windows app "Films and TV"

Hello,

I am running win 10 SL home edition (ver. 1511). My default windows app for playing any movies is "Films and TV" but we all know that at present there is no such app like "Films and TV". It should be "Movies and TV". I tried updating it from Microsoft
    store but there the name was "Movies and TV" but when I open it it shows the name of "Films and TV". So
    I want to change my default windows app for playing movies from "Films and TV" to "Movies And TV".

Expecting co-operation from your end.

Thank you.

Sanmoy281, May 31, 2017
  3. How to add subtitle file in film & Tv App in windows 10?

Any hope for an update to Film & TV app..?

Joseph V. Michael, May 31, 2017
Thema:

Films and tv update

1. Films and tv update - Similar Threads - Films update

2. Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update: I did a Windows update a few days ago, and the screen on my MSi Raider GE76 turned hazy after the restart. It is still functional, but I can feel my eyes straining. The "Restarting..." text and the MSi logo when first booted up as well as the BIOS are all fine, but the...
  3. Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update: I did a Windows update a few days ago, and the screen on my MSi Raider GE76 turned hazy after the restart. It is still functional, but I can feel my eyes straining. The "Restarting..." text and the MSi logo when first booted up as well as the BIOS are all fine, but the...
  4. We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We’re updating Films & TV. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Dear Madam, / Sir, Is Microsoft doing the above? It lasts for a couple couple days already? Thanks and regards, William https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-films-tv-it-should-be-ready-to-use/67529072-9359-497e-b19f-07c2056245dc
  5. How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020

How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020: How do I change the audio language on Films & tv app when playing a movie? I have tried to change audio and app crashes What do i press to change the audio languge to? Please help me. I am running latest windows version may 2020....
  6. how to update browser as films will not show

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to update browser as films will not show: film blocked says update browser-how/why as all updates auto on edge! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-browser-as-films-will-not-show/63e3dd56-80a7-46ff-9d76-315b17480446
  7. Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

Film & TV App Update Ready In Store: 23rd June 2016 Film &TV App New Version Available in Store Version 3.6.2144 Downloaded and working OK 54177
  8. Movies/film update today

Movies/film update today: Has anyone updated this today? The update went through and it launched fine for me but for our other user accounts it's now broken. Clicking the tile results in nothing happening or launching for them. Trying a system restore point now from the weekend 67942
  9. Films and TV app update

Films and TV app update: Now available via store. Manually searched and installed update. Went in fine first time. MS are on some kind of run at the moment! Verified app works on my user account and all other user accounts on my PC. As before, if you have multiple user accounts setup on a PC would...
  10. Film and tv, camera, sway app updates

Film and tv, camera, sway app updates: Noticed earlier today app updates for these came through. Installed fine on my laptop, films and tv app update glitched on my desktop - after manually kicking off the update it seemed to complete, vanish, then re appear with download symbol. Tried again but it only downloaded...