Windows 10: Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

Discus and support Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paludis, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Paludis Win User

Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away.
    And I'm always getting the same error protocol:

Source
    FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION

Summary
    Stopped working

Date
    ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    Faulting Application Path: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY XV\ffxv_s.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: ffxv_s.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5b5f30c4
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.17134.165
    Fault Module Timestamp: b0bb231d
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 000000000003a388
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: e397
    Additional Information 2: e39736ecd017e0b278b61701380efbed
    Additional Information 3: 669e
    Additional Information 4: 669eb1f70ed5f017c2b60dbfe1c80f07

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 3f1c6087c2fc1105e5a6a968eb266c3f (1560120589017312319)

A complete new installation didn't help. Could it be the Kernelbase.dll that's corrupt?

Windows 10 Home 64 bit is my OS Build 17134.191

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

:)

Paludis, Aug 14, 2018
  2. glenn50gr Win User

final fantasy refund

Just bought final fantasy for my windows phone and it doesn't work. How do I get a refund for something that rubbish?

glenn50gr, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Dude Win User
  4. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

1. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy won't

2. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  3. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  4. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  6. Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click: Hi there! Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it now serveral times. Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I...
  7. FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  8. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  9. Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.: This is the second time i wasn't able to launch a game (in this case FF15) because one of the last Windows updates removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and several of my games are dependent on it. I am now stuck with the 2017 version which means that every time i tried to...
  10. Final Fantasy XIV Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIV Issues: Short of doing a reinstall of the game, can anyone think of any ways to solve the following issues? Very slow zoning times. This was not an issue on windows 8 or 7. Loading times have doubled. Game will not close, it freezes and sits as not responding upon selecting...