Windows 10: Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10

Discus and support Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10. She had Windows XP, but it was no longer supported so she moved on to Windows 7 and the Windows 7 was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, May 20, 2017.

1. Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10

I finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10. She had Windows XP, but it was no longer supported so she moved on to Windows 7 and the Windows 7 was a borrowed machine from my cousin's boyfriend. So we told her she needed her own computer and that Windows 7 would be no longer supported in the near future. So she told us to order her a new Dell desktop with Windows 10. All she ordered was the tower since she already has a monitor and a wireless mouse and keyboard. The Dell seems to work good. A lot better than the Dell laptop that I had returned. She has always used and liked Dell as well as HP.

:)

Jesse Williams, May 20, 2017
  2. Dax© Win User

Sharing a video from the Photos app in Windows 10 no longer automatically compresses before emailing it?!

Finally got my hands on a nice windows 10 phone, and tried to send our daily video of our child doing cute stuff to his grandmother, to find sharing from the Photos app any video shot on our new windows 10 lumia merely attaches the raw uncompressed video,
    instead of on my Lumia 920 it compressing the video and then adding it to mail..

Am I missing something? or did MS kill off a functionality Grandma has come to rely on ?

Dax©, May 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 upgrade - finally got my notification, but nothing happened!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing difficulties to upgrade Windows. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to download media creation tool and install Windows 10 using the tool.

Windows 10 herunterladen

I suggest you to click on Upgrade this PC now option when installing Windows.

How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO files Using Media Creation Tool or Directly Using your Web Browser

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 20, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10

That was nice of you to help your grandmother. Way to go Jesse!

5. Yes. She needed it!

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10

1. Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Finally got Grandmother

2. Finally Got My New Win 11 System Up And Running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally Got My New Win 11 System Up And Running: Hello Team, I finally have my New System up and running perfectly on a Clean Windows 11 Home OS.Details:Processor : Intel Core i7-12700K 8x3.60GHz + 4x2.70GHz /25MB L3 CacheMotherboard : MSI MAG Z690 Tomahawk wi-fi 6 DDR4Ram : 32GB DDR4-3600 TeamGroup T-Force Delta RGB SSD :...
  3. Finally got a laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got a laptop: After waiting for the stimulus check, and watching laptops with ending sales and going out of stock, I finally got this one... ASUS VivoBook R564JA-UH51T 15.6" Laptop Computer - Gray; Intel Core i5 10th Gen 1035G1 1.0GHz Processor; 8GB DDR4 - Micro Center Very nice, and...
  4. Bitdefender finally got the Firewall... right.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender finally got the Firewall... right.: It only took me 7 years of complaining, but Bitdefender Internet Security 2020, finally put a "block everything, unless I approve it" switch on their firewall. Zonealarm Firewall, had that back in the early 2000's. I loved that firewall. Now finally, Bitdefender has it...
  5. Finally got the graphing option in windows calculator today. I'm in v2004 and it got...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finally got the graphing option in windows calculator today. I'm in v2004 and it got...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Default_Cube4646 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjp0xe/finally_got_the_graphing_option_in_windows/
  6. Finally got the anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finally got the anniversary update: Only took 3 months. I just waited for the update. Now I have to straighten out my PC again. 64713
  7. Finally I got a code!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally I got a code!!!: Hi Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing. Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received a code. I have virtually all of my software installed now, so I feel that the setup process is coming to and end. From...
  8. Finally got a touchscreen monitor for the desktop PC!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got a touchscreen monitor for the desktop PC!: The monitor I got is a Dell S2250T 21.5 inch (27 inch model was WAY too much to pay for an extra 5.5 inches) today and got it hooked up and on Windows 10 obviously. I should have done this a LONG time ago. The monitor is nice and crisp, and all for one thing it doesn't...
  9. Is this my final Windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this my final Windows 10 license key?: I've removed the Windows 10 insider preview installation I had, and gone back to Windows 7. The preview I was running was a direct upgrade installation from Windows 7, and the Win 10 installation was listed as Activated in OS system details. Since going back to a fresh...
  10. 10 Final

in Windows 10 Support
    10 Final: Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I...