Windows 10: find ISO file image?

Discus and support find ISO file image? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I search and find iso file image? will it matter if I'm getting it from another pc? using rufus. 32287 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bradymicro, Dec 1, 2015.

1. find ISO file image?

how do I search and find iso file image? will it matter if I'm getting it from another pc?
    using rufus.

:)

bradymicro, Dec 1, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How to: Find my product key in the iso file

Hi HoneyBee, your Windows 10 licence covers both the 32bit and 64bit version of Windows 10. You can reinstall Windows 10 at any time at no cost . . .

Since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will
    have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers

Make sure you install the same Edition of Windows (Home, Pro . . . etc.) you previously had installed to avoid Activation issues !

Click this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-downlo...

to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 8GB) using that tool

Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 10

If you have problems booting from a boot disc, you may have UEFI BIOS, go into your BIOS and make the following changes:

1. Insert the Bootable Media

2. Disable Secure Boot

3. Enable Legacy Boot

4. If Available enable CSM

5. If Required enable USB Boot

6. Move the device with the bootable disc to the top of the boot order

7. Save BIOS changes and restart your System

DaveM121, Dec 1, 2015
  3. How to: Find my product key in the iso file

Product keys are not embedded in the ISO file and you can download the 64 bit ISO at anytime if thats what you prefer:

How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Depending on how you received Windows 10, the product key might be located in different places. See the following:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/find-your-wind...

Switching to 64 bit:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Dec 1, 2015
  4. find ISO file image?

Cluster Head, Dec 1, 2015
  5. ok and I can download that and use it on rufus?

bradymicro, Dec 1, 2015
  6. pparks1 Win User
    pparks1, Dec 1, 2015
  7. ok thank you very much!

bradymicro, Dec 1, 2015
  8. find ISO file image?

Once I download onto a usb it is ready to plug in PC and setup?

bradymicro, Dec 1, 2015
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Not if you simply copied the iso file to the USB. When you look at the USB in file explorer, what do you see? Do you see a .iso file? or do you see a bunch of files and folders like setup (.exe), boot and sources?

If you see a setup (.exe), boot folder, sources folder (or x86 and x64), then you are ready to boot from the USB and do a clean install with it - or insert it with a Windows 7/8/8.1 running and run setup.exe from it to upgrade.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

find ISO file image?

1. find ISO file image? - Similar Threads - find ISO file

2. How to find an .img file without finding image files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find an .img file without finding image files?: I created an .img file with Clonezilla, but I am not sure enough where it is. So I am doing a search using the Windows Files Manager, selecting the drive where I think it is, then using just ".img" to search. But most of the files found are image files (PNG, JPG, GIF, etc)....
  3. Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...: I don't know if the file type is unrecognizable by my 2012 Macbook Air or if the actual download from the website just doesn't contain it but I do not see a specific file with the iso suffix. Any advice is appreciated....
  4. ISO or VHDX image file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISO or VHDX image file: I am a iMac User running Sur. To use an app name3d Parallels to run a Windows 10 environment, I need to download a ISO or VHDX image file but cannot find it anywhere. Can you please point me in the nright direction?The message I receive during the Parallels installation is:...
  5. Create Windows 10 ISO image from other win10 iso files

Create Windows 10 ISO image from other win10 iso files: Hi. I want a GUI program that i can choose from 2 or more win10 or other windows image files what i want and the final result would be one bootable iso file. Is there any GUI program for win7 that i can do these things? Please help me. 157126
  6. How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Image File

How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Image File: Please refer to this page and perform the steps to Download Windows 10 ISO. https://www.howtogeek.com/427223/how-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-without-the-media-creation-tool/...
  7. What ISO images are available

What ISO images are available: What if the ISO image is a later version than my computer 1809 vs. 1803, can I use the 1809 iso to create a USB recovery boot drive? Will I then be able to repair the BSOD (that I'm reasonably sure is being caused by a bad driver. My machine would run for days in Safe Mode,...
  8. Find a program in ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Find a program in ISO: Where can I find a windows program (Taskmgr.exe, for example) in a windows ISO? 115859
  9. Imaging to an ISO?

Imaging to an ISO?: I'm continuing to learn about imaging, a topic I've previously neglected. In addition to a couple of images I've made using the Win 10 facility (strangely accessed via File History?) I've just made another with a program called DataNumen Disk Image:...
  10. ISO image

ISO image: Hi My apologies if this has been asked already. I've downloaded the ISO image and tried to burn it to DVD only to find that is too large 5.6 GIG and doesn't fit on a 4.7 : is there a way to get it to fit or can I extract it to desktop and run it from there? Any...