Windows 10: Find my device issues

Discus and support Find my device issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi dear I am concerning about the windows 10 find my device program on my asus laptop . Please read carefully what i asked I have turned on my find... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MpshopMpshop, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Find my device issues

Hi dear

I am concerning about the windows 10 find my device program on my asus laptop . Please read carefully what i asked

I have turned on my find device protection and also with windows login password protected . What i was concerning is if my laptop is stolen, there are a lot of third party softwares around to be used to unlock the windows login password easily , if thief had bypass the windows login password , they will be able to remove my microsoft account on that laptop and sign in with their own accout to turn off find my device ... what am i asking , if they do so , am i still be able to track my device ?? Even though they had re installed the os ? Was the device is still attach to my microsoft as they used their own microsoft account ? As they dont need my microsoft password to remove my microsoft account on my laptop and they just need delete the previous account and use their own microsoft account to turn off the my find device feature on my laptop .... if they using their own account what about the device on my account , gone or what ?

Thanks for your information

:)

MpshopMpshop, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Find my device issues

Unknown Device Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      View all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices

Method 2:I suggest you to login to safe mode and check if the issue still persists. This is to isolate the issue of the graphics driver.

To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to contact the respective manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further

Anup Karkal, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Find my device issues

1. Find my device issues - Similar Threads - Find device issues

2. Find my device issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find my device issue: Hi, I was wondering if the Find My Device thing actually works, and it does but it seems to refresh rarely.Last location is from the 16th of june, and i wanted to ask if I can make it so that the location updates every time it can. Otherwise in case of losing the device this...
  3. Find my device issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find my device issue: Hi, I was wondering if the Find My Device thing actually works, and it does but it seems to refresh rarely.Last location is from the 16th of june, and i wanted to ask if I can make it so that the location updates every time it can. Otherwise in case of losing the device this...
  4. Find my device issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Issue with Find my Device Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Find my Device Feature: Hi GuysMy laptop was stolen early in the morning of 22 April 2022. I've logged in as administrator and managed to locate the device last update on 22 April 2022. However, i cannot lock it anymore because i believe the device has not connected online. I've tried this option...
  6. Issues with Find my Device option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Find my Device option: Hi GuysMy laptop was stolen early in the morning of 22 April 2022. I've logged in as administrator and managed to locate the device last update on 22 April 2022. However, i cannot lock it anymore because i believe the device has not connected online. I've tried this option...
  7. Issues with Find my Device option

Issues with Find my Device option: Hi GuysMy laptop was stolen early in the morning of 22 April 2022. I've logged in as administrator and managed to locate the device last update on 22 April 2022. However, i cannot lock it anymore because i believe the device has not connected online. I've tried this option...
  8. Find my device issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find my device issue: Anytime I try to use the find my device or lock my device feature it says please revise lockmessage. This version may contain offensive words or something like that. Help?...
  9. Find my device issue

Find my device issue: Anytime I try to use the find my device or lock my device feature it says please revise lockmessage. This version may contain offensive words or something like that. Help?...
  10. Find my device issue

in Windows 10 Customization