Windows 10: Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop

Discus and support Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an HP X2 10.1" Laptop, but that has the feature missing, any clues as to how to get it 'Unhidden' 48085 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by malanderson, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop

I have an HP X2 10.1" Laptop, but that has the feature missing, any clues as to how to get it 'Unhidden'

:)

malanderson, Apr 21, 2016

2. My andoid device doesn't connect to my Windows 10 laptop. Please help. "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)".

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Android 3.2, and I want to connect it to my laptop using USB. However, whenever I connect my tab to the laptop, it shows "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)". Please help.

Tanishk Saha, Apr 21, 2016
  3. windows 10 wont recognize my dvd drive, or usb external hard drive, or phone. How can i fix it?

I have the same issues with my HP x2 Pavillion purchased only 2 weeks ago! I only bought it because MS no longer support my sadly missed Dell XP laptop. I cannot believe MS can continue to ignore W10's obvious and many failings. After four nights of trying
    to simply play a Disney "Frozen" DVD I now wish I'd never taken those fateful steps into PC World.

KevinMcAvoy, Apr 21, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop

Brink, Apr 21, 2016
Thema:

Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop

1. Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop - Similar Threads - Find device missing

2. HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu: HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x2-10-n125tu/f2c430ed-1ba7-42ce-87d7-f7a826285bb0
  3. HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu: HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x2-10-n125tu/f2c430ed-1ba7-42ce-87d7-f7a826285bb0
  4. HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop

HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop: I have recently lost my windows 10 so i reinstalled it from official website and activated it. but some hp software were missing.I found some apps online like HP Support Assistant, HP Audio switch and installed them, but can't find HP Audio control.Please tell How do I...
  6. HP x2 laptop time/clock update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP x2 laptop time/clock update: My boss has a HP x2 and for the past 3 weeks he noticed when re-open my laptop lid (he doesn't shut down the laptop. He usually just close the lid when he's done using it for the day), the clock/time stays at the same time from when he close the lid. It doesn't update to...
  7. HP Envy X2 Laptop Critical Process Died in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Envy X2 Laptop Critical Process Died in Windows 10: Have a HP Envy X2 laptop with Windows 10. When I power it on it: Goes into Preparing Automatic Repair state with the HP logo and spinning dots below it. Then goes into the Blue screen of death stating Critical Process Died. After about a couple of minutes the HP logo...
  8. HP Pavilion x2

HP Pavilion x2: hey, i've had a hp detachable pavilion x2 for a week or so, it came with 8.1 on it and i wasn't going to upgrade to 10 but thought sod it and upgraded earlier and now my mouse touchpad randomly stops working, the mouse pointer disappears and the keybooard stops working, i...
  9. Webcam drivers for HP Pavilion X2-10

Webcam drivers for HP Pavilion X2-10: The Webcam on this laptop has been working fine for some time, but just recently it stopped working and I believe this occurred after one of the automatic upgrades. Following considerable investigation I find that I have 2 drivers under Imaging devices, they are as follows....
  10. Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available

in Windows 10 Support
    Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available: I've been upgrading all my family's computers to Windows 10, and none of them have the "Find My Device" option under Updates in Settings. Even when logging in to their account on the MS website the "Find My Device" option is missing. They are all up-to-date and have build...