Windows 10: Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available

Discus and support Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been upgrading all my family's computers to Windows 10, and none of them have the "Find My Device" option under Updates in Settings. Even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ryley2637, May 4, 2016.

1. ryley2637 Win User

Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available

I've been upgrading all my family's computers to Windows 10, and none of them have the "Find My Device" option under Updates in Settings. Even when logging in to their account on the MS website the "Find My Device" option is missing. They are all up-to-date and have build 1511. All are logged in to a MS account. I do have Spybot Anti-Beacon installed to disable some privacy features (though disabling it doesn't help), so would this be the cause of my issue (even completely removing the option in Settings and the website)? If not does anyone else know why. This is on over half a dozen PC's and I can't figure it out. Thanks!

:)

ryley2637, May 4, 2016

2. Is Cortana's Package Tracking ability not available in the UK?

I wanted to try out Cortana tracking a parcel, but I couldn't find the option for it.

I looked online, and found instructions how to do it, but my Cortana Notebook is missing the 'package tracking' cards button.

Is this feature not available in the UK?

And if not, when will we get it?

Estragon Helmer, May 4, 2016
  3. My phone is missing, I lost it!! HELP!!

How do i locate a missing phone, I am not signed into my Microsoft account, so i went to go and track it through my laptop and Microsft account in devices and it said it cant find it right now. HELP!!!

LeeShowalter, May 4, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Find my device is only available on mobile and portable devices (phones, laptops, tablets). Your system specs show you have a desktop PC. Not knowing what kind of computers the others you mention are but assuming they are desktops, too, then there's nothing you can do.

Find My Device - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, May 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available - Similar Threads - Find Device Missing

2. Find My Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find My Device: My WIN 10 laptop has been stolen. I see that the location is currently unknown and it is OFF and the battery is 0%. First I'd like to know if I have to Refresh MS Edge to get a new reading? And second, a previous try the first time I used the program it gave an address. Are...
  3. Track location device history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Track location device history: Good morning,I get my household shipped from GA to CA and i was surprised that my pcwindows 10 was missing. I went to microsoft account/devices and i saw my device there but i was not able to track its location. Is there a way i can get help please Maybe a history of my...
  4. Track location device history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Track location device history: Good morning,I get my household shipped from GA to CA and i was surprised that my pcwindows 10 was missing. I went to microsoft account/devices and i saw my device there but i was not able to track its location. Is there a way i can get help please Maybe a history of my...
  5. Track location device history

6. Update Broke My Bluetooth - No Bluetooth Device Available - Can't find bluetooth in Device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update Broke My Bluetooth - No Bluetooth Device Available - Can't find bluetooth in Device...: After a random update from Windows to update my Edge browser. I completely lost my Bluetooth, my computer seemed convinced that it wasn't even compatible. I spent many hours searching for the answer and tried so many different steps. Then I found one very simple solution on...
  7. Find my device

Find my device: I need to find my laptop it was stolen. I tried the find devixe. What am i doing wrong,? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device/388c717b-db7d-45de-b519-f083b3297a3a
  8. Lock button not available in Find My Device

Lock button not available in Find My Device: My laptop was stolen and I was trying to lock it by using the Find My Device feature. However, I only see the Find button but no Lock button. Is there a reason why I don't have that option? [ATTACH]...
  9. How to track down missing device drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to track down missing device drivers?: I have just done a Clean Install of Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio VGN-NW21ZF laptop following a partition corruption while trying to repartition the HDD. previously it had been upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and there were no device driver issues. All appears to be...
  10. Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop: I have an HP X2 10.1" Laptop, but that has the feature missing, any clues as to how to get it 'Unhidden' 48085