Windows 10: Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available

Discus and support Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been upgrading all my family's computers to Windows 10, and none of them have the "Find My Device" option under Updates in Settings. Even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ryley2637, May 4, 2016.

1. ryley2637 Win User

Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available

I've been upgrading all my family's computers to Windows 10, and none of them have the "Find My Device" option under Updates in Settings. Even when logging in to their account on the MS website the "Find My Device" option is missing. They are all up-to-date and have build 1511. All are logged in to a MS account. I do have Spybot Anti-Beacon installed to disable some privacy features (though disabling it doesn't help), so would this be the cause of my issue (even completely removing the option in Settings and the website)? If not does anyone else know why. This is on over half a dozen PC's and I can't figure it out. Thanks!

:)

ryley2637, May 4, 2016

2. Is Cortana's Package Tracking ability not available in the UK?

I wanted to try out Cortana tracking a parcel, but I couldn't find the option for it.

I looked online, and found instructions how to do it, but my Cortana Notebook is missing the 'package tracking' cards button.

Is this feature not available in the UK?

And if not, when will we get it?

Estragon Helmer, May 4, 2016
  3. My phone is missing, I lost it!! HELP!!

How do i locate a missing phone, I am not signed into my Microsoft account, so i went to go and track it through my laptop and Microsft account in devices and it said it cant find it right now. HELP!!!

LeeShowalter, May 4, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Find my device is only available on mobile and portable devices (phones, laptops, tablets). Your system specs show you have a desktop PC. Not knowing what kind of computers the others you mention are but assuming they are desktops, too, then there's nothing you can do.

Find My Device - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, May 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Find My Device Missing & Tracking Not Available - Similar Threads - Find Device Missing

2. Find my device for work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find my device for work: Does anyone know if the find my device for work account is part of future plans? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device-for-work/14ef11af-1336-4d23-b333-b97606825a28"
  3. Find my device.

Find my device.: Hi Guys. My PC got stolen last night from my office, is there a way i can use "Find my device" to locate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device/409bef07-23f3-4322-82b8-7224169e039d"
  4. Find devices on my network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Find devices on my network: I am unable to find other devices connected to my network,only my own. Other devices , phones and tablets that I am positive are connected, do not show up at all. I have the "show hidden" marked, still not showing up. Suggestions?...
  5. Find devices on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find devices on my network: I am unable to find other devices connected to my network,only my own. Other devices , phones and tablets that I am positive are connected, do not show up at all. I have the "show hidden" marked, still not showing up. Suggestions?...
  6. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...
  7. Find my device issues

Find my device issues: Hi dear I am concerning about the windows 10 find my device program on my asus laptop . Please read carefully what i asked I have turned on my find device protection and also with windows login password protected . What i was concerning is if my laptop is stolen, there...
  8. Stolen Laptop/find my device

Stolen Laptop/find my device: My computer was stolen a month ago, I am able to track it down under the find my Device and it shows that it has not been turned on since they took it, and the battery still appears the same at 77%. I already turned on the option to lock it but it says it cannot do so because...
  9. How to track down missing device drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to track down missing device drivers?: I have just done a Clean Install of Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio VGN-NW21ZF laptop following a partition corruption while trying to repartition the HDD. previously it had been upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and there were no device driver issues. All appears to be...
  10. Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Find my device missing on HP X2 10.1" Laptop: I have an HP X2 10.1" Laptop, but that has the feature missing, any clues as to how to get it 'Unhidden' 48085