Windows 10: Find my device on Windows 10 desktop

Discus and support Find my device on Windows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Find my device Is not available under settings, update and security on my desktop PC. Whereas it is for my laptop. Can only one be tracked or is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scottyboy99, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Find my device on Windows 10 desktop

Find my device Is not available under settings, update and security on my desktop PC. Whereas it is for my laptop. Can only one be tracked or is it suppressed because it's a desktop? I'm not bothered, I'm hardly going to mis place my huge desktop but was just curious

cheers,
    wayne

:)

Scottyboy99, Apr 14, 2016

2. Why isnt Find my Device on my Desktop version PC

From there your "loseable" devices should be listed with the option to find them.

A_User_Here, Apr 14, 2016
  3. Why isnt Find my Device on my Desktop version PC

Well you can suggest it on the Windows Feedback app.

Start -> All Apps -> Windows Feedback

A_User_Here, Apr 14, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Find my device on Windows 10 desktop

Brink, Apr 14, 2016
  5. Fantastic thank you! At least I know its the norm now

Scottyboy99, Apr 14, 2016
  6. jrak Win User
    I have a newly purchased Wiindows 10 Asus ux305 laptop and it does not have "find my device." Is there any way to install it?

jrak, Jun 1, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 1, 2016
  8. jrak Win User

jrak, Jun 2, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yep, that would be why then.

Brink, Jun 2, 2016
  10. jrak Win User
    My computer updated tonight and I can see "find my device" now. However, when I try to log into my Microsoft account, it indicates that I have the wrong password (I am typing in the correct password!!) Very frustrating!

11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 2, 2016
  12. jrak Win User
    I'll try that. After the upgrade, my laptop won't wake up from the sleep mode. I'll need to fix that first.

Thema:

1. Find my device on Windows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - Find device desktop

2. Find My Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find My Device: My WIN 10 laptop has been stolen. I see that the location is currently unknown and it is OFF and the battery is 0%. First I'd like to know if I have to Refresh MS Edge to get a new reading? And second, a previous try the first time I used the program it gave an address. Are...
  3. windows find my device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows find my device: i lost my laptops pen is there a way i can locate it in windows. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-find-my-device/25fa49b5-1d9c-47f4-b40c-fca7e99254a4
  4. windows find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows find my device: i lost my laptops pen is there a way i can locate it in windows. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-find-my-device/25fa49b5-1d9c-47f4-b40c-fca7e99254a4
  5. windows find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find my device: How accurate is the find my device? My laptop was stolen yesterday and I keep signing in to find my device but it shows a different location in my neighborhood Everytime I sign in. Once it even said it was at a fire department...
  7. Find my device

Find my device: I need to find my laptop it was stolen. I tried the find devixe. What am i doing wrong,? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device/388c717b-db7d-45de-b519-f083b3297a3a
  8. Windows 10 find my device help!?!

Windows 10 find my device help!?!: Does the "find my device" feature immediately locate lost computer when connected to the internet via wifi or ethernet? I'm tring to locate my lost laptop but the last known location is at my home. I left my laptop bag at a bus stop so in know it's not home....
  9. Remotely Lock Windows 10 Device with Find My Device

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remotely Lock Windows 10 Device with Find My Device: How to: Remotely Lock Windows 10 Device with Find My Device How to Remotely Lock Windows 10 Device with Find My Device If your desktop, laptop, tablet, or Surface is lost or stolen, use the Find my device feature to locate and lock it remotely. Find my device uses your...
  10. Find My Device for Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Device for Windows 10 PCs: How to: Find My Device for Windows 10 PCs How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 PCs The Find My Device feature is now included for Windows 10 PCs starting in Windows 10 build 10565. Find My Device for Windows 10 PCs, like Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile...