Windows 10: Find out if your Google account has been hacked

Discus and support Find out if your Google account has been hacked in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Gooligan malware attack targeting Android devices has infected more than a million Google accounts and growing by 13,000 new users a day. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Find out if your Google account has been hacked

Read more: Find out if your Google account has been hacked - CNET

Brink, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Doc943 Win User

Is this different than ';--have i been pwned?

:)

Doc943, Dec 1, 2016
  3. How do I block a number from texting me?

On the Nokia 630 I use the Truecaller app and block people from calling and texting and also have phone forwarded to google voice so of they get thru I block them on that and when they call it says the number has been disconnected. I also use an app
    to record all phone calls on phone and google voice also records all my calls and transcribes them and sends to phone in a text. Also great for finding out who hacks ir accounts as everytime I Chang a password or if someone hacks my account it notifies me.

DeniseMurray420dd, Dec 1, 2016
  4. LCRT Win User

How do I block a number from texting me?

that's irrelevant. This is a WP7 topic, your answer does not apply.

besides that, the WP8 device you have already has a Nokia call+sms blocker.

LCRT, Dec 1, 2016
  5. Trust_No1 Win User
    These are old version (4 & 5 Android) ....

Marshmellow is version 6 and Nougat is version 7 (newest), maybe Google put it out themselves to get people to update or buy newer devices LOL.

Trust_No1, Dec 1, 2016
  6. Anak Win User
    It sure looks like pwned.

Don't blame just google, my wife's phone through verizon is stuck a 4.2.2 a version of jelly bean, vz doesn't feel the need to push any higher versions. I have to check if I can force one but vz doesn't like it when you try that.

Anak, Dec 1, 2016
  7. rarely do I use my phone..but I will check that link and readup

hmm I checked and it said webpage not available.*Sick

Pathfinder, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Find out if your Google account has been hacked - Similar Threads - Find Google account

2. This account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This account has been hacked: Founded this email : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-account-has-been-hacked/1539eb9d-48a3-40c9-bcf7-52fb91901197
  3. This account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This account has been hacked: Founded this email : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-account-has-been-hacked/1539eb9d-48a3-40c9-bcf7-52fb91901197
  4. Microsoft account has been hacked

Microsoft account has been hacked: Hi all,My Microsoft account has been hacked, I have receive and e-mail from Microsoft that details has been changed, but went I went in to change it it was already been changed. Cannot get any help from Microsoft as they respond only in 24 hours. In this time my whole gaming...
  5. My account has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  6. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  7. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: The connected email to this account is not mine. It used to be *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and when I try to reset my password and stuff I need the password to the email of the scammer. Is there something I can do?...
  8. Microsoft Account has been hacked

Microsoft Account has been hacked: Hi!My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed my microsoft account gmail. Is there a way i can get my account back?[Original Title: I need help]...
  9. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: 2 factor authentication was added after the hack now i cant get back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-hacked/e0a833fc-0e3f-4d45-9cd8-ff5d1d9c7c63
  10. my account has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my account has been hacked: Hello, i just had my Microsoft account hacked with minecraft and I would like to be: put the old password and the old email address back on this account or move my minecraft account to another account. My account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. has google voice been hacked

2. if my name shows up on google docs randomly have i been hacked