Windows 10: Find the saved themes - how

Discus and support Find the saved themes - how in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, I made a couple of themes, no problem with that but I neglected to make one of them a slideshow and can't find where to alter the theme itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LadyDee, Aug 23, 2015.

1. LadyDee Win User

Find the saved themes - how

Ok, I made a couple of themes, no problem with that but I neglected to make one of them a slideshow and can't find where to alter the theme itself.

Start - Control Panel - Personalization only allows me to choose a finished one. I want to edit one and have no clue where to find the saved file.

Thanks, Donna

:)

LadyDee, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Sid B1010 Win User

How to remove Themes from Windows 10

1. Hover on the theme in the control panel. Do not Select it. If you select the theme and right click you will see two options Save the Theme and Save Theme for sharing.

2. Hover the mouse on the theme you want to delete and right click and you will find Delete option

Sid B1010, Aug 23, 2015
  3. BabisT Win User
    N8 and where is saved themes?

Hello all.

I need to know where is saved all downloaded themes on n8?

When download any theme from Nokia Store i saved to mass memory, but when i try to find i didn't find anything. any help?

Thanks in advance.

BabisT, Aug 23, 2015
  4. MrBison Win User

copy and past on explorer ,press enter
    C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes

MrBison, Aug 23, 2015
  5. Thank you sooooo much, I was crazy looking for this...
    mari

marinildac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Find the saved themes - how - Similar Threads - Find saved themes

2. How to save certain image for certain theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save certain image for certain theme?: Suppose I have created two custom themes: Theme1 and Theme2. And also I have two images: Img1 and Img2. Now I want to set Img1 as a lock screen wallpaper for Theme1 and Img2 for Theme2. How can I do that? Is it real to do so?...
  3. How to save certain image for certain theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save certain image for certain theme?: Suppose I have created two custom themes: Theme1 and Theme2. And also I have two images: Img1 and Img2. Now I want to set Img1 as a lock screen wallpaper for Theme1 and Img2 for Theme2. How can I do that? Is it real to do so?...
  4. How to save certain image for certain theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem Saving Theme

Problem Saving Theme: I can't keep my own theme which is from an earlier version of Win 10. I can't save same theme and I always receive the following message: "Use custom theme". Please advise how to solve same issue John [Original Title: THEMES in settings]...
  6. save a theme error

save a theme error: what happens if I press save in the "save a theme" error. will it run a virus on my computer? was it good to choose save? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-a-theme-error/3a1e04bd-278e-48e9-880f-a612f22ba280
  7. Cannot Save Theme

Cannot Save Theme: Hello, I've encountered problem when i try to name theme from "Save Theme" it suddenly disappear,so it prevent me from saving the theme. Any help will be appreciated, thank you...
  8. How does one save a theme/make a theme?

How does one save a theme/make a theme?: So apparently at least for me this feature really doesn't work at all. When I'm wanting to save my current "theme" I notice that it says for the background is called Untitled (and the image I'm using has a name and isn't called that) curious to why it says that but looking...
  9. How to find downloaded themes

How to find downloaded themes: I am using downloaded Themes from the Microsoft store for my backgrounds and the problem is that I have to go to Get more help in Personalisation to access those themes. What I want to know is where are those installed themes stored and can I get to them via the Browse in...
  10. "Save a Theme"

"Save a Theme": I have just had an error with title "Save a Theme" and message "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" appear, during normal use of Windows 10. I have never tried to save a theme, and did not have any settings windows open at...