Windows 10: finding saved maps in Map app

Discus and support finding saved maps in Map app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I read the thread which explained how to download offline maps. That not the problem, and I've downloaded 2 maps. Unfortunately the thread didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wbrapp, Sep 9, 2015.

1. wbrapp Win User

finding saved maps in Map app

I read the thread which explained how to download offline maps. That not the problem, and I've downloaded 2 maps. Unfortunately the thread didn't answer the question regarding using those maps. I see that they are downloaded in the Settings section, but I don't see any menu option to get to them.

:)

wbrapp, Sep 9, 2015
  2. surfer661 Win User

How to install maps on Nokia 6303 classic

I got a new Nokia 6303i. I opened maps app but it showed "last map not available. set location first". All the other lists viz find address, saved locations... are empty.

installing and running map loader v2 isnt working either.

can someone help installing n opening maps on the phone?

surfer661, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 maps has my location wrong

In the Maps app you can set a saved location to use when it can't determine it automatically. Just go to the Maps app Settings and set a new saved location from there by either entering an address or searching for it or adjusting it using the map.

Analy [MSFT], Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

finding saved maps in Map app

1. finding saved maps in Map app - Similar Threads - finding saved maps

2. Why not my Pakistan map on map app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why not my Pakistan map on map app: can Microsoft make it clear that why Pakistan map is not included in offline maps, is it not a discrimination* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-my-pakistan-map-on-map-app/9053ac42-eaf1-4ca4-a050-14745a9f39b6
  3. Maps app

Maps app: Does anyone know of a way around using Windows Maps? My old computer showed my location as Sacramento, Ca., when my actual location is Rockford, Ill. Bought a new desktop, and have the same problem with it. This doesn't happen with all apps that want my location. But, it...
  4. Maps App has Outdated Maps

Maps App has Outdated Maps: Is it possible to update the maps/satellite imagery in the Windows Map App? When compared to the data on bing.com/maps, the Windows Map App is woefully out of date....
  5. mapping/mapped drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mapping/mapped drives: I have a Windows 10 Pro fully updated computer that has three folders on a second drive not the boot drive. I created three usernames/passwords on this computer and gave rights to each user for each folder. When I go to any one of the computers 8-10 on the network workgroup I...
  6. Photos App and Maps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos App and Maps: Been using the win10 64 bit photos app and lots of my photos have location information in them. When viewing the photos in the app, click on the "File Info" and it displays a small map with location at the left side, but, it also has under the small map "Open Map" which you...
  7. Maps app

Maps app: I have problems with the maps app, it doesn't work. When it opens it doesn't show me the location, it doesn't show anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps-app/c612800e-2c03-4e91-9269-56ca31402c78
  8. Map App

Map App: I tried to install the following App serveral times over the course of several days : Map (Microsoft Corporation) but always I get the error message: "couldn't Install. We 'll retry shortly". I use Windows 10 Home Edition (fully Upgraded). Is this app obsoleted? 100662
  9. Maps App will not delete or open Google maps

Maps App will not delete or open Google maps: I do not want to use windows/microsoft Maps I have been using Google Maps and have found I can crte an Icon & Tile that will pin to start but want to remove the Maps Tile or make it do the job. So far I have failed to remove it or get it to open Google maps. I cannot get...
  10. Maps app not working...?

Maps app not working...?: Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Whenever I go to load the included Maps app, it tries to load, even showing my local map, before it just shuts down after three seconds. I followed the tutorial to remove apps as show here (I used Powershell - Option #2)...