Windows 10: Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business

Discus and support Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, at the Microsoft Ignite Conference in Orlando, we announced Bing for business - a new intelligent search experience for Office 365 and Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business

Source: Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business | Bing Search Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017

2. Why won't my windows phone reinstall apps from my computer?

This worked, but it should have been necessary. This should be enabled by default. I needed a Bing search to find this - casual users may never find the answer. Just upgraded from a Lumia 521 to a 635 and wanted to start clean. Should be been easier than
    it was.

blegs38552, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Local Scout

I agree with prior comments.

If your asking because you like the business and would like them to be show up in the search results, here is a link to setting up a
    Bing Business Portal Listing.

Here is a walkthrough that takes you through it step-by-step and even let's you create a mobile website for that business. I haven't personally
    done it so you may find that you need to verify ownership of the business somehow, but it sounds like its worth looking into.

Adam Michael Smith, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business

1. Finding what you need at work just got easier with Bing for business - Similar Threads - Finding need got

2. Skype for Business Online retires in 6 months - what you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business Online retires in 6 months - what you need to know: Eighteen months ago, we announced the July 31, 2021 retirement of Skype for Business Online. With six months until the service ends, we’re focused on helping each of our customers upgrade to Microsoft Teams and enabling more ways to come together and get things...
  3. Deploying Windows 10 servicing stack updates (SSUs) just got easier

in Windows 10 News
    Deploying Windows 10 servicing stack updates (SSUs) just got easier: We have heard your feedback and are taking action to provide a more seamless experience for those managing monthly updates on-premises. To keep devices up to date, IT administrators who manage devices using on-premises methods must select and deploy the correct servicing...
  4. If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I just got an update and it worked, Why is deviceCensus,exe asking what you already know?: How do we know what you are collecting with this app? Where can I see the white paper for this app? Where can I see the data you would collect? How can I opt out?...
  5. Know what businesses are nearby - Bing Maps Local Search API

in Windows 10 News
    Know what businesses are nearby - Bing Maps Local Search API: The Bing Maps Locations REST APIs help developers build rich location aware applications. Today we are pleased to announce a new addition to our Locations API – the Bing Maps Local Search API. Bing Local Search API is a simple-to-use REST API that allows you to query for...
  6. Five ways filling out forms online just got easier in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Five ways filling out forms online just got easier in Microsoft Edge: You may have already noticed that it’s easier than ever to fill out form details in websites, thanks to several improvements in Microsoft Edge via the Windows 10 October Update. This builds on the multi-field autofill launched in April that gave users the ability to fill out...
  7. Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!: Skype’s mission is to bring people together from all over the world, and with Skype Translator we are breaking down language barriers that have historically made it challenging for friends and families to connect. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re making it...
  8. Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana: Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Fitbit skill for Cortana. With this new skill for Cortana, from our partners at Fitbit, it is now easier than ever to monitor your health and fitness goals – just by asking Cortana. pGibU9LNvHQ Earlier in May,...
  9. What is/is not working for you?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is/is not working for you?: I've run into some serious errors since my upgrade. First, my keyboard wouldn't work. That took quite a bit of time to solve, and of course, all of the higher functions (Macros etc) are now useless. Way to turn a $250 gaming keyboard into an over-sized $19.99 keyboard! I...
  10. Outlook Web App + OneDrive for Business just got better

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Web App + OneDrive for Business just got better: Last year, we released the first wave of OneDrive for Business integration within the Outlook Web App for Office 365 customers. That integration allowed users to send OneDrive for Business files and set edit and view permissions using the Insert > Attachment menu, making it...