Windows 10: Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing

Discus and support Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently installed win10 on my hp envy dv6-7363cl. Laptop came with win8. It had a fingerprint scanner and beats audio speakers. Is there a way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elly, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Elly Win User

Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing

Recently installed win10 on my hp envy dv6-7363cl.
    Laptop came with win8. It had a fingerprint scanner and beats audio speakers.
    Is there a way I can get both back since the two are all hardware of the machine?
    I have installed the fingerprint scanner driver and the hp simplepass software but I still can use the scanner.
    What can I do? What about the beats audio feature, can I get it back?

:)

2. jimkev68 Win User

Simple Pass compatibility with Windows 10

I deeply regret ever downloading windows 10. this is as bad as vista if not worse. first my beats audio quit working now my fingerprint scanner. as soon as I can I'm ditching this and going back to 7

jimkev68, Aug 23, 2015
  3. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver: 92HD91

I need a IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver Download: 92HD91 ___ Version,"6.10.6425" HP Envy-23, Beats Audio is missing. Looked high and low, no luck.

Thanks..

VA Tech Hokie's Football, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing

1. Fingerprint. scanner Driver and Beats Audio missing - Similar Threads - Fingerprint scanner Driver

2. Fingerprint scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint scanner: My fingerprint scanner only works if I shut down the pc, If I sign out it doesnt work even if I sleep it it wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-scanner/e14f6d09-4626-42f4-a22b-5717a7f6c540
  3. Fingerprint scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fingerprint scanner: Hi, I'm trying to set up the fingerprint scanner to log in. It says I need to enter a PIN, but when I try to set up / reset a PIN it says this option is not available at the moment. The fingerprint scanner was working fine until last week. Thank you!...
  4. Fingerprint scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint scanner: My fingerprint scanner stopped working a while back. I believe it is a Goodix scanner. the driver was up to date, but the computer showed that the "DEVICE" was not present on the computer VOSTRO 5402 Service Tag: C04NB63.I couldn't find any information on how to add the...
  5. fingerprint scanner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    fingerprint scanner: whenj i try to change my sign inj options to windows hello fingerprint scanner,"we could not fint a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello finger print. im using windows 10 enjterprise. when i used vista i had no problems.how can i resolve this issue? than\x...
  6. beats audio icon missing

beats audio icon missing: i have a HP Envy 700-329,. it has Beats Audio,..after upgrading to Windows 10 build# 20262.1, the icon from taskbar tray has dissapeared...any ideas how get it back?...
  7. Fingerprint scanner not working with latest drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint scanner not working with latest drivers: I have an HP Envy 13 laptop and updated to the most recent version of Windows 10, and the drivers for my fingerprint scanner don't work. I needed to roll back to the previous version 6.0.22.1111 and that fixed the problem. I hope that Microsoft fixes the bug with their latest...
  8. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  9. Beats Audio Missing

Beats Audio Missing: I had a windows 10 update this morning which knocked out Beats Audio. How do I get it back? Is the driver for the laptop the same as the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-missing/b5ba69a3-a330-43c6-b2fc-907b3b7d269f
  10. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930