Windows 10: Firefox and Thunderbird backup

Discus and support Firefox and Thunderbird backup in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Mozbackup still works fine under W10. A Thunderbird backup may take a while depending on its size. Mine was 2.1GB I back mine up monthly to an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Torquemada, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Firefox and Thunderbird backup

Mozbackup still works fine under W10. A Thunderbird backup may take a while depending on its size. Mine was 2.1GB

I back mine up monthly to an external drive and NAS just in case *Wink

MozBackup - Backup tool for Firefox and Thunderbird

:)

Torquemada, Aug 3, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

No sound using Fire foxbrowser on Win 10 64 bit

Since I was in Thunderbird I did the right click and found Thunderbird rather than Firefox.

Then went to Firefox Nightly and tried again and got 2 for Nightly. So Who knows.

lacrumb, Aug 3, 2015
  3. RCB_29 Win User
    Problem with the "Reserved Partition"; Error: "We can't upgrade the system reserved partition."

Greg,

For your information here is the screenshot.

Profiles1 contains backup folders of Thunderbird mail. Profiles is a backup of Firefox bookmarks.

Firefox and Thunderbird backup [​IMG]

RCB_29, Aug 3, 2015
  4. rfruth Win User

Firefox and Thunderbird backup

rfruth, Aug 3, 2015
  5. It probably works. With Mozbackup you can do multiple backups and each one has the date added so it makes it a lot easier to select a backup. You can also specify what is and isn't backed up. You can password protect the backups if you're paranoid.*Eek

Torquemada, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Firefox and Thunderbird backup

1. Firefox and Thunderbird backup - Similar Threads - Firefox Thunderbird backup

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  4. Using Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Using Thunderbird: Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press...
  5. Using Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Thunderbird: Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press...
  6. Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link: I have been using Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox for many years. Currently am using Firefox version 82.0.2 on a Windows 10 laptop. My email addresses are located in my Thunderbird account version 98.4.1. These new versions are the outcome of recent upgrades to my Mozilla...
  7. After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the disaster W10 update 1903 - How to reinstate Thunderbird and Firefox: Hi All. After the disaster W10 update 1903 How do I re-instate my Thunderbird email accounts and folders that 1903 trashed? Ditto - Firefox bookmarks? Please bear in mind I'm no Tech Wizard. Thank you for your time in correcting MS inept blunder....
  8. Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update: A new report recently revealed that Mozilla was testing ads in Firefox browser. The users have reported that they have seen a snippet ad which shows up in the browser at the bottom of the layout. According to Justin O’Kelly, the company is working on new ways to improve the...
  9. MOZ Backup (for backing up Thunderbird eMails) ?

in Browsers and Email
    MOZ Backup (for backing up Thunderbird eMails) ?: Hello, Tried backing up my Thunderbird eMails using MOZ Backup. Always worked just fine on my old pc running W7. Now, with W10 on new pc, I get a warning from my BitDefender Anti Virus program that there "might" be ransomware, as MOZ Baxkup is trying to modify some...
  10. Win 10 Creator Upgrade removes firefox/thunderbird/chrome taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Creator Upgrade removes firefox/thunderbird/chrome taskbar icon: Greetings, My system installed the Creator Upgrade yesterday and since that time the task bar icons for Thunderbird, Firefox (54), Firefox (Nightly) and google Chrome will not survive a system reboot or windows explorer reset. I can repin them but they disappear after reboot....