Windows 10: Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

Discus and support Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Mozilla announced the plans on their blog: We are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Gary, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera [​IMG]

Read the full announcement here.

:)

2. My graphics went mad

I updated Chrome and Firefox and tried this:

How to Make Windows Work Better on High-DPI Displays and Fix Blurry Fonts

It didn't work. It still looks awful.

Page in Chrome (it looks the same in Chrome and in Firefox):

And here's how it looks on Edge and Opera (yes I was so desperate I downloaded Opera):

How do I get the former look like the latter? I want Chrome/Firefox to look like Edge/Opera. It looked like that before the tinkering screwed it up.

InsomneSoñolienta, Aug 24, 2015
  3. is window10 compatable with mozalla

Yes, it is compatible with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

1. Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera - Similar Threads - Firefox API Support

2. Antimalware Service Executable is blocking Google Chrome and Opera browsers. Firefox still...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable is blocking Google Chrome and Opera browsers. Firefox still...: I recently performed a System Restore after a driver update put Windows 10 into a perpetual BSOD. After the restoration and I was able to return to Windows again, I noticed that both Chrome and Opera browsers stopped working. There is a previous thread about this that was...
  3. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  4. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  5. How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Good secure, updated Browsers are the key to remaining safe online when browsing the web. While most modern browsers are set to update automatically, today in this post, we will see how you can manually update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and [...] This post How...
  6. Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.: Hi, i have Dell xps 8700 win 10 version 1809 After i update to 1809 my browser don't work they go really slow and most of the time cant access website Only Edge is working... which i use right now to post this problem. So far I tried everything I found on the internet...
  7. Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked: I run W10 (upgrade from 8.0) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. This morning, I reinstalled Firefox, but I get a "blocked by administrator" message. Chrome, Opera, Edge and IE all work normally. I can bring Firefox up with "Run as Administrator," but that won't work when I click on a...
  8. Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge: This may not be a Windows 10 problem. I thought some of you might be able to help me get this problem solved. A few Youtube videos, some videos on contest sites I visit, and one on Woodsmith Shops. Most comments that I have gotten asking on another computer help site,...
  9. Opera 55 Web Browser now supports Chrome extensions

in Windows 10 News
    Opera 55 Web Browser now supports Chrome extensions: Opera has been regularly working on introducing new features for its Chromium based Opera web browser. The company is now working on two new versions of its browser, Opera 55 and Opera 56. The Opera 55 version of the web browser is now in beta testing phase and the company...
  10. Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API: Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API that should give more protection against phishing and reduce the need for passwords. The WC3 Web Authentication API specification, or WebAuthn, promises a simpler and safer way of signing up to a site....