Windows 10: Firefox Asus laptop and windows 10

Discus and support Firefox Asus laptop and windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a Asus laptop older model F50sl, have run Win10 for a little while and keep having same problem no matter which preview i have on.Firefox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by geordie17, Aug 4, 2015.

1. geordie17 Win User

Firefox Asus laptop and windows 10

I have a Asus laptop older model F50sl, have run Win10 for a little while and keep having same problem no matter which preview i have on.Firefox decides to stop responding can still move mouse and use windows key itwill stay like that for a few minutes then back to work.Driving the wife mad *Wink anyone else with Asus have the same troubles ?

:)

geordie17, Aug 4, 2015

2. Microsoft Apps Say I have no Internet access but I do.

I upgraded two laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - One is Gateway and another is ASUS Notebook U52F Series.

Both laptops are on the same network - connected to the same WiFi router.

I can use all Windows 10 apps such as Edge, weather, calendar, etc. on the Gateway laptop but
    none of those work the ASUS laptop.

On the ASUS laptop,

1. I can access everything using Firefox or Chrome but nothing using Edge.

2. When I try using a Windows 10 app such as calendar, it says " It appears that you do not have Internet access"

3. Skype works very well.

4. Other non-Windows 10 apps work very well as well such as join.me, etc.

5. Under "Network" on ASUS, I can see the Gateway laptop but cannot access it. However, from the Gateway laptop, I can see and access the ASUS laptop.

Help please.

GlobalOfficePhone, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Latest Windows Update Killed OpenGL Apparently

I tried this as well before you posted about it, and it just tells me I already have the latest drivers.

Computer stats I mentioned in the first hotlink thread: Windows 10 64bit, firefox browser, ASUS laptop. Also quad core and all AMD innards, not Intel or Nvidia.

mikewhoocares, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Firefox Asus laptop and windows 10

1. Firefox Asus laptop and windows 10 - Similar Threads - Firefox Asus laptop

2. Update windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update windows 10 Asus laptop: Asus model N580vd after update got very slow and crashes sometimes. Looks like ram faulty but hardware in perfect conditions. Any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-10-asus-laptop/f56417a5-b9f6-49b6-83c0-7bc38221ad17
  3. Update windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update windows 10 Asus laptop: Asus model N580vd after update got very slow and crashes sometimes. Looks like ram faulty but hardware in perfect conditions. Any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-10-asus-laptop/f56417a5-b9f6-49b6-83c0-7bc38221ad17
  4. Update windows 10 Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ASUS Zen Laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS Zen Laptop Windows 10: Hello, My laptop updated and I now cannot find a wifi connection at my work. Nothing is listed as available network. Not sure where to go from here. I was told previously it might be my wireless lan driver but i checked and it said it was all up to date. The wifi connection...
  6. Touchpad Windows 10 / ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Windows 10 / ASUS Laptop: Please help, I'd like to disable the touchpad on my ASUS laptop. I only use a mouse and when I'm typing many times the curser on touchpad screws everything up....
  7. Repairing Windows 10 on an ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repairing Windows 10 on an ASUS Laptop: My ASUS laptop is getting slower and slower, I have tried the Troubleshooter and Restore Points. The Upgrader on this website seems to hang up, Task Manager does not show any CPU overload. I would like to save personal files. Any ideas?...
  8. BSOD on ASUS laptop with Windows 10

BSOD on ASUS laptop with Windows 10: Here's the system: ASUS VivoBook W202NA-DH02 Rugged 11.6-inch Windows 10 Home Laptop, Intel Dual-Core Celeron processor 2.4 GHz, 4GB Ram, 64GB emmc hard drive, spill proof keyboard, USB 3.0 Purchased new 8 months ago. Worked fine until 1/7/2019. Worked in the morning....
  9. Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops

Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops: I saw the post from 2016 concerning Windows 10 and ASUS laptops. I had windows 10 on my ASUS ROG for over a year. A couple of months ago it did two different Window updates in a row, without asking. The second one crashed my machine. I am sick over this. I cannot...
  10. Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop: just loaded W10 unable to use cursor/pointer touch screen works any ideas this is a laptop ? 20232